Tepui Tents - Speski OffRoad

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'm now a Tepui Tent dealer. If anyone is interested in a Roof Top Tent from Tepui please contact me via PM.

Thanks

Corbet

Attachments

• Speski16_LD04_jpg.jpg
    Speski16_LD04_jpg.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 369
Last edited:

HoneyBadger

Rising Sun Member
PM sent.

rckhound

Rising Sun Member
Do you have any idea if these covers would work on a camping labs RTT? I tore my Cover last year and need a replacement. I have heard the ARB Simpson may work but I was wondering about these.

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
Do you have any idea if these covers would work on a camping labs RTT? I tore my Cover last year and need a replacement. I have heard the ARB Simpson may work but I was wondering about these.

Can you send me the open and closed dimensions of your tent and I'll try to cross reference something for you.

OilHammer

Hard Core 4+
How about a group buy on hard shell tents? I need something lower profile than the fold up for the top of the 40. My Camping Lab is fine otherwise, but makes it REALLY tall. I don't recall if Tepui makes one of those or not.

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
I'm now a Tepui Tent dealer. If anyone is interested in a Roof Top Tent from Tepui please contact me via PM.

Thanks

Corbet

Very cool Corbet! I'm not a good candidate as I already have two RTT's. However, I'm often asked where to get one, so I'll send them your way!

Old40Dog

Rising Sun Member
We've found that annex (with or without the floor) to be SO NICE to have. We've even used it winter camping, placing a Buddy heater in the Annex and opening the door in the tent above, making us quite comfortable with temps in the 10 degree range at night. And it's just an easy extra space for that extra person to sleep. Well worth getting the Annex if you're really planning to get and use an RTT.

Also, the Annex is nice on warmer nights to be able to fire up the heater in the morning and have a toasty place to make breakfast or get dressed.

I spent 62 nights last year sleeping in my RTT's. So I guess I'm Convinced. :blah: Would like to 63+ this year.:D Planning right now!

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
I think I going to get Bridger a cot to sleep down in the annex. While there is enough room for him up in the tent that makes for backpackers tent like quarters for the three of us. This tent is 56" wide for reference.

I'd like to say I'll get that much use but know better. We stil have the pop-up and will continue to use that when a base camp style of camping is desired. Plus we plan to introduce Bridger to backpacking this summer. So the ground tent will see some action too.

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member