Sunday August 12th - Moderate Run to Red Cone

New here. I'm a member of the Colorado Land Cruisers in the Springs and TTORA but would like to make this run with you all on Sunday. Can someone provide directions to the meet location?

Thanks,
Scott

Convert

Hard Core 4+
If you are coming from the springs it would be better to meet us at county road 60 and hwy 285 which is at the town of Webster on the North side of Kenosha Pass.From the springs it would be quicker to go US 24 to hwy 9 to Fairplay and then 285 over Kenosha pass. Or if you dont mind a dirt road you could cut cross country around Lake George on county road 77. This route will take you by tarryall reservoir and dump you out around Jefferson which is on the south park side of kenosha pass. It has been several years since I have been on CR 77 so I dont know the current conditions.
Dan:thumb:

Last edited:
I plan on making this one

Thanks. I'm on the north side of the springs. It takes me 40 minutes max to get to 470 or 20 minutes just to drive down to 24. 470 to 285 is pretty simple. Is the Conoco station in Bailey easy to find?

Scott

If you are coming from the springs it would be better to meet us at county road 60 and hwy 285 which is at the town of Webster on the North side of Kenosha Pass.From the springs it would be quicker to go US 24 to hwy 9 to Fairplay and then 285 over Kenosha pass. Or if you dont mind a dirt road you could cut cross country around Lake George on county road 77. This route will take you by tarryall reservoir and dump you out around Jefferson which is on the south park side of kenosha pass. It has been several years since I have been on CR 77 so I dont know the current conditions.
Dan:thumb:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Is the Conoco station in Bailey easy to find?

Once you get to Bailey, it's on the right (NW) side of 285. It's most of the way through town. You can't miss it.

Bighead

Trail Ready
I'm having to sort out some electrical issues in the 4Runner so I won't be able to make it up there this weekend. I'll have to catch you all next time.

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Updated lisit

Romer 3 trucks
Lexus Ben
Convert
Nakman?
Sno Bored
Uncle Ben?
Tch2fly
Waggoner 5
11thcavdrt
Land Smoozer
ssmathis
Nick F

74fj40

Hard Core 4+
any idea what time we would be back? i would love to make this run, but i have work at 4:30. Thanks

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I plan on going

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
It appears I will make this run tomorrow. Things could still change by morning so don't wait for me. Sounds like it's gonna be a full run! :thumb: