St. Patty's Brunch Like a Girl

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
I haven't heard back from Katie yet either but sometimes she takes a minute to get back to me and she isn't on the forum a lot.

Reactions: Ann

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
It's really nice to see the ladies run getting more support at CM. 🥰😍🥰😍 it's not always easy getting these things going, that's for sure.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
It's really nice to see the ladies run getting more support at CM. 🥰😍🥰😍 it's not always easy getting these things going, that's for sure.
I've been trying to push it on LOT this year and I think its helped getting it sponsored and just doing to work to get the word out.... I think I'll have a question put in the survey this year on it asking when might be the best time to run it to get more traction.... I'm seeing the need for Wed afternoon trails.... wondering if that might be an option as well. We'll have to see what results are in the survey....

But mostly i think its just getting the word out to people.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
I know last year that a lot of ladies I talked to didnt sign up due to the start time. That is something to take into consideration. I would think Thursday would be a great day to it or Wednesday. My pause at Wednesday due to people still ariving Wednesday afternoon.

Last edited:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
ya I have it starting at 9 this year (I'm not a morning person!), Sarah said she really liked it at the earlier start time and thought it worked out better when I talked to her... So far this year seems to be working with the amount of people signed up so far. I know some of them are LOT ladies that will be out there. Just gotta keep pushin it and getting the word out!

Ann

Rising Sun Member
Anyone coming to the brunch have food restrictions - Vegitarian, vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, seafood allergies etc?

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
My stipulation, I really don't like mushrooms. But can eat around most things.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Perfect 🥰 I can't wait for the brunch!

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone coming to the brunch have food restrictions - Vegitarian, vegan, gluten free, lactose intolerant, seafood allergies etc?
Just a jeep allergy😁

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
No Katie or Jasmin this time.
I can't wait to brunch and something tells me it will be delicious. 🍽️🙂

Attachments

• eaadba2a39957ad15a1461070ff95add.jpeg
    eaadba2a39957ad15a1461070ff95add.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 17

Ann

Rising Sun Member
Looking forward to it! Have you heard from Sarah, or is she still in Baja?

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
@Ann they are state side but I don't think she is coming today.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Looking forward to it! Have you heard from Sarah, or is she still in Baja?
We were with you in spirit. We bought Chorizo/juevos burritos from a van. It was a damn fine burrito.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Brunch was amazing! From the food to the company. We came up with some excellent plans. Those will be posted soon. 🌲🥰