St. Fuaw! 1.1.08

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Got stuff put away this afternoon and I don't have your snatchblock UB

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Bummer....guess I'll have to go up and find it! ;) :thumb:

Tomorrow would be a good day to be looking :hill:

Any idear where you might have left it?? Should have plenty of eyes tomorrow keeping an eye out for it.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Tomorrow would be a good day to be looking :hill:

Any idear where you might have left it?? Should have plenty of eyes tomorrow keeping an eye out for it.

Only place I used it was when Convert winched me backwards. I could show you but there is no way I could tell you!

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Are you missing the strap as well if so I bet its still hooked to the winch point

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Are you missing the strap as well if so I bet its still hooked to the winch point

Nope....have all straps and all 4 D-rings I had out....only thing missing is the snatch block. Robbie thinks Howie (my passenger) might have overlooked it when securing all my stuff for me. I have a couple spares but I won that grease-able ARB one at CM last year... :( Add it to the carnage list....we did good on that list too...

1 winch extension line - UB
1 finicky winch solenoid - DR
1 snatch block - UB UPDATE: RECOVERED! :woot: :woot:
3 qts 50w - TR :eek: :lmao:

Last edited:

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Nope....have all straps and all 4 D-rings I had out....only thing missing is the snatch block. Robbie thinks Howie (my passenger) might have overlooked it when securing all my stuff for me. I have a couple spares but I won that grease-able ARB one at CM last year... :( Add it to the carnage list....we did good on that list too...

1 winch extension line - UB
1 finicky winch solenoid - DR
1 broken winch remote- DR
1 snatch block - UB
3 qts 50w - TR :eek: :lmao:

Fixed it for you:thumb: