• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Spooky night run

CardinalFJ60

Rising Sun Member
Maybe tomorrow night?

Hey! Thanks man! I might just take you up on that. Tomorrow works better for me...I'll PM ya' to work out details.

-S

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Uncle Ben said:
Shawn,
I totally sympathize with you about your damage! That Chev tried to suck me in too! When my rear started sliding right for it I hit the skinny peddle and my rear just barely missed the Chity.....whew! Guess I need to go back up and get the license plate # and see if I can help the owner get it out or push it on downhill! It's in a bad spot! Good luck on the repair!

Uncle Ben,
If you think it's in a bad spot now, you should have seen where it was before it, uh umm, slipped farther into the woods! ;)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Crash said:
Uncle Ben,
If you think it's in a bad spot now, you should have seen where it was before it, uh umm, slipped farther into the woods! ;)

Ya it's sooo icy right there no telling how far it might go down the hill! ;)

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member

Attachments

• DSC04058.jpg
    DSC04058.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Yeah driving the 80 would have made the run easier. The hard part would have been convincing my dad to drive the 80 instead of the 40 ;) I only asked once, but knew the answer before I asked :rolleyes: