Spooky Night Run 2023 - Slaughterhouse Gulch

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Let's do it then. It's Colorado after all. We have bibs and hats knit hands. Plus fire and cheeseburgers.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Aight, peer pressure is setting in. I'm ready to brave it. If only my locker was on already lol (getting so close). Hope y'all are ready to snatch and winch me up the hill lol.

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member

4RunnerJoe

Brand New
i can't punt to the following weekend due to another conflict. i have an exam Saturday 11:30am-3:30ish. hoping to finish early and race out to the rendezvous point or hope to catch up to the group, but if the event starts early then i probably won't be able to attend. :(

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
We will be there this Saturday unless it is a blizzard. I have a 6am flight Sunday morning though so won't be hanging too late!

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Got my truck decorations today! I'm super excited!

FJCDan

Rising Sun Member
Lockers, who needs lockers I am doing this in my 35 year old pickup in 2wheel drive. That is open-open!!! Should be a frightfull night in the snow. Bailey expecting up to 10 inches by Sunday.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Lockers, who needs lockers I am doing this in my 35 year old pickup in 2wheel drive. That is open-open!!! Should be a frightfull night in the snow. Bailey expecting up to 10 inches by Sunday.
Man, you know I was just teasing. If that's the forecast that could get to be a real snow run real quick.

PhillyB77

Well shoot. I live in Bailey, just got new tires on my rig...might as well? Channel 16 sounds good. Will confirm tomorrow (I literally have no plans, but don't like making plans or confirming anything)

HoneyBadger

Rising Sun Member
I'm just down the road, so let me know if you guys need to be pulled out or rescued or whatever.
I'll try to remember to leave a radio on at the house. There's no guarantee that I can pick you guys up from there, but there's a good chance. It's not that far away.

MacPhail

Brand New
Is anyone other than myself and @Yarn Cruiser bringing a potluck style dish?
I have a quick and easy one to bring if folks want, and/or I can deploy my kitchen and boil water for cocoa, coffee/tea, ramen, and hot water bottles to snuggle... based on the conditions, I could see the latter being more popular.

hitchhiker

Rising Sun Member
I have non wheeling things to do tomorrow so I’m out