• TONIGHT! UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO RAIN FORECAST: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Snow and Pizza Run Sun. Jan. 27, 2019 Yankee Hill

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
Dinner
025778BE-6BB8-465C-BB53-5ADD71FE06BF.jpeg

EURO 4RUNNR

Brand New
Hey everyone!, James here (Silver 4th gen 4Runner) Thanks for a great time and awesome trail! I appreciate how open your community was to newcomers and your willingness to help others. I look forward to more trips in the future. Also, anyone who was taking photos and videos of our trip do you intent to post on this page?

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Hey James, glad you had a good time! Check out the trip and events report section. People have already started to drop some photos in there as well as the details of the trip.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten
Any plans to extend this event in to 2020?
I'd expect we will do this again in 2020. It'll probably be an n February but that's up to the leader. @JadeRunner, are you leading again?

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant

Cruiserman

Wincher
Something came up last minute and I can’t make this after all. So my co-pilot and I are regrettably a no go.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
This is last year’s run thread. Please make a note.