• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Snow and Pizza Run Sun. Jan. 27, 2019 Yankee Hill

Doughboy

Rising Sun Member
I'm in.

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I wish I could make it! My sister is getting married on the 26th, and we're having a big family get-together on the 27th. :(

You guys have fun!

roachris

Brand New
Hello. I am in. This will be first run with the group. Looking to join club.

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll probably stop and get some breakfast before the run at the golden diner at 0700 if anyone is interested. They open at 7 so should be enough time to eat and make it to the meeting spot on time.

Here's the website for more information:
http://thegoldendiner.com

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Just stumbled upon this group online. I plan on joining this run in my newly acquired 98 Tacoma! Excited to meet other members and hopefully plan more wheeling trips!

Welcome friend.

Oh_shift

Rising Sun Member
Got some snow wheeling practice in during the last snow storm in Denver. Excited for this weekend.
527C4ACC-3A53-4CD8-9058-0E10C32A566E.jpeg

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Any idea how long this will take at best, or at worst?

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I have part 2 of a hunters safety course at 3, but also don’t want to miss out on the trail!

Sawyer118

Brand New
Have been meaning to make it to a club meeting for the past six months, but my work schedule has been prohibitive. That said, I am not a member, yet, but I do follow the page and saw this run posted. Would love to join, is that possible? Live not far, just N.E. of Nederland. Thanks!

Oh_shift

Rising Sun Member
Have been meaning to make it to a club meeting for the past six months, but my work schedule has been prohibitive. That said, I am not a member, yet, but I do follow the page and saw this run posted. Would love to join, is that possible? Live not far, just N.E. of Nederland. Thanks!
Sure! Come out and join us. We'll see you on a Wednesday night when you're work allows, but don't let that hold you up on any of our runs, weekend or weekdays.

Sawyer118

Brand New
Sure! Come out and join us. We'll see you on a Wednesday night when you're work allows, but don't let that hold you up on any of our runs, weekend or weekdays.

Awesome! Am planning to make to make it that first weekend in February, but am super excited to come play this weekend.

RunnerBlue

Brand New
I'm a total Noob to the group and new to snow wheeling. So I'd love to join as a passenger for this one! I've got a back seat invitation from one member but if anyone has an open shotgun, let me know. See you all at the Central City meeting place. - Dan