• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Shop lift

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone put a lift in their shop? I am getting tired of rolling around on the ground wrenching on my junk. OK not the best turn of phrase but anyone install a lift in their shop? Wondering about retrofitting one, safety, etc.

Thanks all

shellb

Hard Core 4+
I used these guys to install mine, they did a great job.

https://www.obriensliftservice.com/

I choose this lift with the “shockwave” technology. I like that it didn’t require 220v.

IMG_1753.jpeg

Capriblue45

Rising Sun Member
The atlas 9K 2 post I have in my shop only required a 4" slab of 3000 lb concrete according to the installation instructions. I still poured in monolithic 36 x 36 x 12" deep sections when I poured my shop floor. I have had this lift since 2013 and have no issues with it.

cbmontgo

Hard Core 4+
I've got a 4-post lift that can even be put on casters and moved around. It's a game changer having one (and frees up floor space when you store a vehicle on it). Just started a knuckle rebuild on it yesterday, in fact.
IMG_5270.jpeg

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I might need to see this one in action!