SAT 1/11/20 7PM - Rising Sun Annual Holiday Party

BC9392

Rising Sun Member
I am happy to organize the potluck items! Please respond with what you are bringing. I have included what our family is bringing. Here is what will be needed:

Appetizers

Sides - Hamilton crew to bring large toss green salad and homemade dressings

Desserts

Beverages- Hamilton crew to bring 1 flat Kirkland sparkling water, soda and wine/beer
I'll bring some form of desert

Reactions: Ann

Ann

Rising Sun Member
I am happy to organize the potluck items! Please respond with what you are bringing. I have included what our family is bringing. Here is what will be needed:

Appetizers -

Sides - Hamilton crew to bring large toss green salad and homemade dressings

Desserts

Beverages- Hamilton crew to bring 1 flat Kirkland sparkling water, soda and wine/beer

Appetizers: Arkgen to bring Bacon wrapped Jalapeno Poppers

Sides: Hamilton crew to bring large toss green salad and homemade dressings

Desserts: BC9392 to bring one dessert item.

Arkgen to bring case of beer

The holiday party is in just a few days! I have updated the potluck list to reflect what people have said they are bringing. Please respond with what you intend to contribute!

Red Hot Cruiser Babe

Rising Sun Member
So I guess I'm running the Gift Exchange, so here are the details:

For the adults...

Bring a wrapped gift (either used parts or a gift under $20) for each person that would like to participate, but do not label it. The best game has a combination of funny and nice gifts to encourage stealing.

For the kids' White Elephant gift exchange...

Bring a wrapped gift under $20 for each kid that would like to participate, but do not label it. No used parts 😂

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
Looking forward to this! I bought a huge inflatable party island for the pool.

Couple last minute thoughts:

there’s no planned holiday decorations so if anyone wants to bring some tinsel etc. to throw up feel free!

Theres a big tv and last year we just threw on sportsball... Somebody ought to make a cool slideshow of rising sun memories to place on a loop on the tv! @bh4rnnr I’m looking at you!

Anybody have a karaokee machine?

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
If you’re coming from far away or you’re inclined to drink alot there is one guest suite still available here on the ground floor of the building. Let me know and I’ll reserve it for ya, my treat!

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
since i got missed on the meat tray and someone else snagged it, i'm bringing chips and dips

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Hope you guys have fun!

Was planning on going but with the new work schedule, best that I lay low (work Sunday and up at 2am to be at work on time)

Thanks for putting it together Chase!

:beer::beer:

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
You guys have fun. Have to pick Rachel up from the airport so I wont be able to make it

Connelly80FJ40

Wincher
Looks like I may be able to make it. Can my 10yo son tag along with me?

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I made 5 gallons of chili today, so I'll bring some of that.

justin4045

Rising Sun Member
I’ll bring a few different kinds of drinks. Adult and kid variety

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
We are bringing our kids: girl 13 :cheer: and boy 7 :pirate:.

:help:

DanielChase

Rising Sun Member
Great party! It was awesome to see all you guys! I didn’t get to thank everyone personally... Setup and cleanup crew, you know who you are! Happy Holidays!

Regarding the big swan, Tim! Somebody! Who wants to take this thing?! I’ll drop it off!

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Regarding the big swan, Tim! Somebody! Who wants to take this thing?! I’ll drop it off!

Drop it off in Sloan's Lake with an anchor and see how long it lasts. I have a canoe you can use to get it out there.

Great party, I had a great time and my wife commented on how she wasn't sure how much fun she would have (not being a gear head), but had a great time nonetheless. Thanks Chase for organizing all this - you and the other unsung heroes who made this so.