• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Rising Sun Summer Picnic 2008 August 2nd

Will you be attending the summer picnic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Be nice to see you Tom. Rachel has ordered a ton of great BBQ

RockRunner

Hard Core 4+
Be nice to see you Tom. Rachel has ordered a ton of great BBQ

Great, I have been hiding some. Back, work and summer stuff have been keeping me busy and since I could only do so much everything took much longer than normal.

We'll stop somewhere close and grab some drinks. See you guys there!:cheers:

Hey guys! I know it is a little late in the game but me and my dad are going to stop by for a few. We thought we would be in ouray by then but our trip was delayed a few days.:rolleyes:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Unfortunately I am going to have to bail on this one too. Been sick in bed with a high fever all week and it's not any better today :-(

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
See you guys tomorrow, course if you can't make it . . more BBQ for me :D and who ever else comes. I think she got 3lbs of beef, 3 lbs of pork, 3 chickens and 3 slabs or ribs and some sides.

We got lemonaide, coke, diet coke and something else to drink along with plates, utensils and napkins.

Rock Dog

Hard Core 4+
I am taking my HAM test in the morning, but plan to be there a bit after 1:00 .... Bringing desserts (and maybe a watermelon)..

Thanks for putting it together Rachel!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
See you guys tomorrow, course if you can't make it . . more BBQ for me :D and who ever else comes. I think she got 3lbs of beef, 3 lbs of pork, 3 chickens and 3 slabs or ribs and some sides.

We got lemonaide, coke, diet coke and something else to drink along with plates, utensils and napkins.

Mmmmmmmmm.....man that sounds good! Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it. Have fun folks and thank you Rachel for putting this together!!!! :thumb: :bowdown::Princess:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
we'll be there. :)

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Wish I could make it, but I'll be busy at Charlie's 5th BD party. Have fun. See you tomorrow on the 40s run!

rover67

Rising Sun Member
guys and gals, you're all probably enjoying wondefull food up there right now.... I took a BIG digger on the mountain bike this afternoon, and ended up coming straight home... it's hard to walk. sorry for bailing last minute.. :0/

cbmontgo

Hard Core 4+
I was really hoping to make it today, but my wife and I have been sick as dogs the last two days. Thanks for putting the event together...I hope you guys had a good time.

wesintl

RS Moderator
It was a nice time. The spot was good overlooking the lake and it was nice and cool up there.

Thank you Rachel for putting it together. The BBQ was outstanding. We should do it again. It was nice to see the kids run around etc. I'll have to bring my horseshoes next year.