• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Rising Sun shirts! Order here -->

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Sorry man have a bit of a hatred for downtown.

No worries, it's not for everyone. Thanks for the offer though!

Hi all, your friendly neighborhood shirt/hoodie coordinator here. I still have all of the preordered merch. The extras that are for sale are not in my dominion and I don’t know what’s up with those.

@bh4rnnr Up the thread a ways, in February, I asked you to message me but haven’t heard from you. I live in Five Points very close to downtown and we can coordinate on your hoodie

@Beach Boy / @Hulk is it within CM committee bandwidth to take some of these preorders to CM for distro? I know y’all have your hands full so I don’t want to promise anything on that front. I can bundle and name the orders for folks going to CM to take some of the weight off of that’s helpful.

Everyone else:
As stated in the very first post we were not offering shipping. It’s a bandwidth issue. If other folks want to help with that let me know. Or if you’re coming to the meeting and want to pick up shirts/hoodies for a friend that lives nearby or that you see regularly that’s great too.

If you have questions let me know and I’ll do my best to help!

Sorry,

Didn't really get that message you sent. But happy to meet up- any spots you enjoy for a drink? Otherwise with the meeting coming up (again I can't make), maybe you could hand hoodie off to @Inukshuk or @Hulk?

:beer::beer:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@Cruisertrash I'm glad to bring packages of RS shirts to Cruise Moab, but I just realized that I can't make the meeting on Wed. night. We'll have to arrange a handoff in the next few weeks.

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
Wont make this meeting either but would be grateful if someone could bring my pre order to Moab. I will get it from you once you get down here.
Thanks,
Keith

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
@Cruisertrash I'm glad to bring packages of RS shirts to Cruise Moab, but I just realized that I can't make the meeting on Wed. night. We'll have to arrange a handoff in the next few weeks.
I just realized I won’t be able to make the meeting either - I have family coming into town Wednesday. Let’s go to PM and arrange a handoff time.

@bh4rnnr PM me your phone number and let’s arrange a time. I’m near Bruce Randolph and Downing, pretty central. I also commute down either Broadway or Logan to south Denver for work every day so maybe we could meet that direction.

@Danger Noodle and @ChevyKeith 10-4 on sending both of yours to Moab!

bh4rnnr

I just realized I won’t be able to make the meeting either - I have family coming into town Wednesday. Let’s go to PM and arrange a handoff time.

@bh4rnnr PM me your phone number and let’s arrange a time. I’m near Bruce Randolph and Downing, pretty central. I also commute down either Broadway or Logan to south Denver for work every day so maybe we could meet that direction.

@Danger Noodle and @ChevyKeith 10-4 on sending both of yours to Moab!

Will send you a PM.

Graniteone

Wincher
I should be at the meeting tomorrow if someone can bring the large sweatshirt I ordered. I can help with a pick up tomorrow early afternoon if that is helpful and bring to meeting if anyone needs their stuff picked up. I haven’t made a meeting in awhile.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey everyone, I have the rest of the pre-ordered shirts. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOUR ORDER TO MOAB. I will only haul out orders for people who tell me to do so (my 80 is packed full).

@bh4rnnr and @Beach Boy : I will bring your shirts to Moab.

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
Hey everyone, I have the rest of the pre-ordered shirts. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO BRING YOUR ORDER TO MOAB. I will only haul out orders for people who tell me to do so (my 80 is packed full).

Could you bring mine please?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

baileyfj40

Rising Sun Member
Matt, can you please bring my shirts.

Thx.
Mike

bh4rnnr

@Cruisertrash @Hulk Thank you guys! Much appreciated!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I brought RS shirts for 7 people. We put them in the black CM2022 duffle bags. Hopefully everyone found their shirts!

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
I got mine! Thanks a ton for that, Matt!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Thanks again guys, it was super cool to see the club shirts and hoodies all over The Moab.

:risingsun