• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Rising Sun shirts! Order here -->

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
So I'm not able to make the meetings due to work hours... Just curious about getting the hoodie I ordered:).

:beer::beer:

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
ATTENTION!
For those who did NOT pick up their pre-ordered shirts and hoodies at the last meeting:

I will bring them to the next meeting.

(If you have extenuating circumstances or cannot make the March meeting, please message me) <--- @bh4rnnr message me since you cannot make the meetings.

Last edited:

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
ATTENTION!
For those who did NOT pick up their pre-ordered shirts and hoodies at the last meeting:

(If you have extenuating circumstances or cannot make the March meeting, please message me) <--- @bh4rnnr

So message @bh4rnnr for other ways? Or you?

Oneops

Thanks I forgot about these
ATTENTION!

(If you have extenuating circumstances or cannot make the March meeting, please message me) <--- @bh4rnnr message me since you cannot make the meetings.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Hey, if someone ordered a small club shirt and got an XL, let me know. ..it happens
No one wants to see me in the small, promise.

Thanks Stusic for mailing us here in the South.

bh4rnnr

So kinda feeling like this has been a waist of 45$. Still have yet to receive my hoodie. I can't make the meetings due to work schedule.

Oneops

I could grab it and you could grab it from me if the area works for ya. I live in Littleton work in highlands ranch.

bh4rnnr

I could grab it and you could grab it from me if the area works for ya. I live in Littleton work in highlands ranch.

Thanks for the offer.

I live downtown and work out at the airport.

If you feel like coming downtown, I'll buy you a beer.

Old Man Greybeard

Rock Stacker
I forgot about the shirt(s) and hoodie we bought. Anybody live in the Longmont/Firestone area who is going to attend the April meeting who could grab our gear that I could connect with after?

Thanks,

Oneops

Thanks for the offer.

I live downtown and work out at the airport.

If you feel like coming downtown, I'll buy you a beer.
Sorry man have a bit of a hatred for downtown.

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Is there any way for the person who have all the merchandise bring my order to Cruise Moab if you are going or if anybody else could bring it out??

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Hi all, your friendly neighborhood shirt/hoodie coordinator here. I still have all of the preordered merch. The extras that are for sale are not in my dominion and I don’t know what’s up with those.

@bh4rnnr Up the thread a ways, in February, I asked you to message me but haven’t heard from you. I live in Five Points very close to downtown and we can coordinate on your hoodie

@Beach Boy / @Hulk is it within CM committee bandwidth to take some of these preorders to CM for distro? I know y’all have your hands full so I don’t want to promise anything on that front. I can bundle and name the orders for folks going to CM to take some of the weight off of that’s helpful.

Everyone else:
As stated in the very first post we were not offering shipping. It’s a bandwidth issue. If other folks want to help with that let me know. Or if you’re coming to the meeting and want to pick up shirts/hoodies for a friend that lives nearby or that you see regularly that’s great too.

If you have questions let me know and I’ll do my best to help!

patrickhrco

Trail Ready
I was just thinking the other day I need to pick up my hoodie! It’s near impossible for me to make a meeting on Wednesdays.

I may be able to drive to 5 points today. If so, would you be around at all?

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
I was just thinking the other day I need to pick up my hoodie! It’s near impossible for me to make a meeting on Wednesdays.

I may be able to drive to 5 points today. If so, would you be around at all?
Probably won’t be home until this evening. PM me and we can coordinate.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Hi all, your friendly neighborhood shirt/hoodie coordinator here. I still have all of the preordered merch. The extras that are for sale are not in my dominion and I don’t know what’s up with those.

@bh4rnnr Up the thread a ways, in February, I asked you to message me but haven’t heard from you. I live in Five Points very close to downtown and we can coordinate on your hoodie

@Beach Boy / @Hulk is it within CM committee bandwidth to take some of these preorders to CM for distro? I know y’all have your hands full so I don’t want to promise anything on that front. I can bundle and name the orders for folks going to CM to take some of the weight off of that’s helpful.

Everyone else:
As stated in the very first post we were not offering shipping. It’s a bandwidth issue. If other folks want to help with that let me know. Or if you’re coming to the meeting and want to pick up shirts/hoodies for a friend that lives nearby or that you see regularly that’s great too.

If you have questions let me know and I’ll do my best to help!

If you package them up with names, I'll get them from you at the meeting on Wednesday sometime in the next few weeks and bring them to Cruise Moab.

Last edited: