Rising Sun Rally - Sunday August 20th 2006

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
pets are fine as long as they keep them under control and clean up after them

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
No pitbulls please! Have you met Kenosha? I have no problems with well mannered dogs like that. Keep in mind this is on asphalt and it can get pretty hot with little shade. Please don't leave them locked in a truck. I do not want to see that.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
flyers

While Ty was sleeping today after work, I drove around and hit a couple 40's and a handful of 60's I have noticed while taking him on walks. Who has that sweet red with white stripes 40 near Univ and Hampden?

Any dogs who love kids would be appreciated at the rally! :) Ty loves them, and we hope to get a Lab someday...

T

Beater

Hard Core 4+
would love to go, but I still won't be out of cast, and walking around for hours in the sun doesn't appeal to me these days..

j

wesintl

RS Moderator
There is always the scooter store ;)

Attachments

• scooter_celebrityx.jpg
    scooter_celebrityx.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 223

60wag

Rising Sun Member
To help setup on Sunday morning, what time do you want people to show up?

Bruce

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
Ige - or anyone else - is there any organization to the parking at the Rally? The one I attended many years ago was random.

Just wondered if there would be any attempt (official or otherwise) to group models together - such as FJ45 wagons, or FJ55s, or whatever?

Thanks,

Steve

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Setup will be between 7 and 9. Ige and I will be down there but we may be running between locations.

We decided that it would be nice to group like vehicles but it may not be praticle. We were thinking maybe start with Rising Sun members together, Swine-o-rama, horsetooth, etc. and go from there.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
mike and i are going to try to be done moving rigs by seven or 7:30 and we'll start setup then. if anyone else cares to be there then, great. shouldn't take too terribly long

as for organization, we're going to try to start out with organization in the morning, but won't be able to control it to much. we would like to have all the piggies in the pig sty, and 45lv's together, 45 pu's together...we'll see how well it works

60wag

Rising Sun Member
I can be there early. If you want help shuttling rigs - let me know.

Bruce

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
60wag said:
I can be there early. If you want help shuttling rigs - let me know.

Bruce
cool thanks bruce
most of the rigs will need to be trailered to the gounds and then staged

Kipper

Hard Core 4+
I can help you guys move rigs too. Since I technically don't own Long Grain anymore, I probably shouldn't drive it, but I can help you guys push junk around or drive Hatfield's Pig :D

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I will bring all our Motorola talk-abouts (4 I think) so we can have communication without running around trying to find each other.

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Uncle Ben said:
I will bring all our Motorola talk-abouts (4 I think) so we can have communication without running around trying to find each other.

I have another two of the talkabouts if they would help, I will throw them in my bag.

Can I sell some randoms there, little bits and peices?

Drew

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Sorry, some yahoo named Rezarf <>< asked this a few pages back... and he got an answer. Maybe I should reread the posts before asking the same question twice?:lmao:

Drew

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I'll round up my talkabouts...I know where one is.

well fellas i got metal in my eye yesterday so theres a small chance i cant make it. Ive been trying to get there for awhile now. docotrs got the metal out with a needle today so will see if it heals before thur. non the less good luck and hope i see ya there.

mike