• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Rising Sun Rally 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Schlegs

Hard Core 4+
I know it is early to be posting this but some people like to plan things in advance . . . Marco. At any rate, the RS Rally will be 8/27/11. This will be a big year for Slee Off-Road, who will be celebrating their 10th anniversary.

We are hoping to get more vendor involvement this year.

Further, we wish to get the word out early and often, so more people will come and more deals can be found.

As always we will be having trail rides on Sunday 8/28/11.

Last edited:

L43dean

Rising Sun Member
rising sun rallye 2011

Will there be snow cones and a dunk (no r) tank?

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Will there be snow cones and a dunk (no r) tank?

How about a dunk tank full of snow cones? With a late August date, we might not have any trouble finding volunteers to be dunked :hill:

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
Any idea where the trail rides on Sunday will be taking place?

Thanks - Steve

subzali

Hard Core 4+
bump - besides the 40s Only Run, what are the other runs?

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I spent a few hours yesterday getting flyers posted up in local businesses. Started at the top of Crow Hill in Bailey and ended at 285 & North Turkey Creek. All in all I posted in 25 businesses along the 19 mile stretch of US 285. Pretty much every auto repair shop and auto parts store plus lots of liquor stores, restaurants and gas stations. I kept a list which I can use again next year to make sure I don't miss any. :hill: If anyone needs the list let me know. :thumb:

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I spent a few hours yesterday getting flyers posted up in local businesses. Started at the top of Crow Hill in Bailey and ended at 285 & North Turkey Creek. All in all I posted in 25 businesses along the 19 mile stretch of US 285. Pretty much every auto repair shop and auto parts store plus lots of liquor stores, restaurants and gas stations. I kept a list which I can use again next year to make sure I don't miss any. :hill: If anyone needs the list let me know. :thumb:

WOW!! :eek: :bowdown: :beer:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Way to go Dan :thumb:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
Is anyone doing any other trails other than the 40s run on Sunday?

I was originally planning to lead Bill Moore Lake like I do every year, but I may join the 40s run, which I also go on every year. I didn't realize it was being planned for the same day until Ricardo mentioned it. He was originally going to gun for me on Bill Moore but he also wanted to go on the 40s run.

I think Kevin E. was considering leading a hardcore run but I don't know if he has decided yet.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I was originally planning to lead Bill Moore Lake like I do every year, but I may join the 40s run, which I also go on every year. I didn't realize it was being planned for the same day until Ricardo mentioned it. He was originally going to gun for me on Bill Moore but he also wanted to go on the 40s run.

I think Kevin E. was considering leading a hardcore run but I don't know if he has decided yet.

Nope.....My oldest daughters closed on ther house today so I will be moving boxes and schtuff all day sunday.... :blah:

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
2012 Rally?

Is RS planning a 2012 rally?

thanks - Steve

SteveH

Hard Core 4+
Thanks - just what I needed to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.