• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Rising Sun Holiday White Elephant & Potluck: Wed. Dec. 7, 2022

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
I picked up 18lbs of pork butt, and 48 buns. Can someone bring more buns and maybe some pickles and onions?
I can hit the store for pickles and buns, do they sell sliced/ diced/Julienne/Brunoise/Chiffonade Onions at the grocers mart?

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I've been hoping to get better for this event. But it would seem that I'm doomed to be sick for every holiday end of this year. Had COVID for TG. Now it seems I may have RSV or Strep, & not enjoying it at all. I'm sad to miss the Christmas party! Have a wonderful white elephant exchange! It's always my favorite thing!
Gabriele

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
Plans just changed and I can come. I will try and find something for gif exchange and something for food
The gif exchange is over on the meme thread. :ROFLMAO: Glad you will be there!

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
My apologizes, I'll have to back out tonight due to some lingering issues. Merry Christmas to such a awesome group of people and may your 2023 be great!

Cheers and have fun tonight!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
Holy smokes, I can actually make this meeting! My partner is going to come too. We’ll bring cheesy risotto with veggies in it.

Not sure on the white elephant exchange yet. On a scale of “serious” to “joke” is the gift supposed to be?

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Holy smokes, I can actually make this meeting! My partner is going to come too. We’ll bring cheesy risotto with veggies in it.

Not sure on the white elephant exchange yet. On a scale of “serious” to “joke” is the gift supposed to be?
Lisa got a steering dampener shock last year.

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I got a “new” used Midland MXT400 last year! I’m hoping I get to steal something from @damon again!!! He’s still upset about the radio.
I will scratch your eyes out.