• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Rising Sun Holiday White Elephant & Potluck: Wed. Dec. 7, 2022

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
Hey guy's I'm not gonna make it. I started feeling crappy today and now I'm leaving work and thinking I shouldn't possibly get all of you sick. Have a great time, I'm pretty bummed that I'm missing out but it's worth not spreading bugs.
Anyone live near Mike to pick up his Calendar?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I'm getting ready to head over. Is there anything needed at this point other than an appetite?! :love: Trash bags?

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
Thanks for a great time guys, going to enjoy the whiskey I got soon and big thanks to Rover (Dominic was your name right?) for the 80 front coils. Going to have enough rake that I might rename the truck Moonraker lol but I think it will work out well when I need to load up the truck. We shall see how it works out. Regardless I will just be happy to be rid of the rear spacers and get a better ride.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Thanks for a great time guys, going to enjoy the whiskey I got soon and big thanks to Rover (Dominic was your name right?) for the 80 front coils. Going to have enough rake that I might rename the truck Moonraker lol but I think it will work out well when I need to load up the truck. We shall see how it works out. Regardless I will just be happy to be rid of the rear spacers and get a better ride.
@rover67 is Marco
Glad you had a good time! Thanks for coming!

We also had a great time! Thanks to all for making it another great party!

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Great seeing everybody and meeting some new faces!

Christopher, the springs were from me, glad you'll use them! Jim, Enjoy playing with the lunchbox locker! I think That was Nakman's.

Food was awesome thanks to all that contributed!

Last edited:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Great party last night! So glad to see all of you, and Kai wouldn't stop talking about his new TV the entire way home haha he's one over the moon little boy who thinks he just got a Christmas miracle lol :santa:

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I feel like I cheated a li'l, found the coolest sticker of the carbureted period in the box with my -40 parts, from cruiser trash ( and cruisertrashparts.com), check this out (No steals!!) :
20221208_121645.jpg

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
@AimCOTaco I’m glad you found the hidden Easter egg! Karen hand-drew the original image a few months ago and I made them into stickers. I have them in every color of 60, and contrary to popular belief they work just fine on EFI and diesel trucks too!

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Somehow I have these now, who's?
20221208_133342.jpg

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
D7066B57-0A56-47CB-B434-88D44AE9375A.jpeg

Kai’s first white elephant gift and very own TV!!! We hooked up the old school Nintendo console with the preloaded games and he’s in 8 year old heaven!

Just in time for 2 weeks of winter break, especially since he’s in a boot after a playground injury last week.

Thanks @Inukshuk !

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
View attachment 110194
Kai’s first white elephant gift and very own TV!!! We hooked up the old school Nintendo console with the preloaded games and he’s in 8 year old heaven!

Just in time for 2 weeks of winter break, especially since he’s in a boot after a playground injury last week.

Thanks @Inukshuk !
I miss Excitebike!!! Skate or Die and Blades of Steel were my favorites though.