Random Pictures Thread

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Joined
May 30, 2021
Messages
1,686
Location
Thornton
Got a fun little toy!
1000049156.jpg
Had to take a pic parked next to the biggest truck in the parking lot. 🤣
 

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Messages
2,391
Location
Superior
Homemade chocolate chip cookies fresh outta the oven. I made a dozen and have already eaten 3...

1000009694.jpg
Those are not good for you in that quantity. Tomorrow is trash day at my house and I have space. If you want to swing through tonight, I can make sure they are disposed of properly by tomorrow. Let me know so I can grab some fresh milk🫡
 

Brucker

Hard Core 4+
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,226
Location
Broomfield, CO
Those are not good for you in that quantity. Tomorrow is trash day at my house and I have space. If you want to swing through tonight, I can make sure they are disposed of properly by tomorrow. Let me know so I can grab some fresh milk🫡
I’m on my way over…
Come on by. I have a bunch more raw dough sitting in the fridge. I like them fresh out of the oven so I make a batch of dough (enough for about 3 dozen) then make a dozen at a time over the course of about a week. Now you know why I am so fat...

They do last a decent amount of time I have been told. And they are in fact still soft, 2-3 days after baking. Or so I am told. They never make it that long in this house.
 

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2016
Messages
2,391
Location
Superior
They do last a decent amount of time I have been told. And they are in fact still soft, 2-3 days after baking. Or so I am told. They never make it that long in this house.

I bake the whole batch and toss a slice of bread in the container to keep them moist. They are usually gone before the bread can be used for crutons.
 

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2018
Messages
865
Location
Syracuse, UT
My mom is partial to using papertowel to maintain moisture levels. That's good to know about using bread.

Awesome looking cookies 😋 🍪

Allen
 

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Joined
Aug 22, 2005
Messages
18,163
Location
Centennial
Seen in Idaho Springs. That’s a helluva hook.

IMG_4827.jpeg
 
Back
Top