• UPDATED LOCATION DUE TO FORECAST OF RAIN: MAY 2024 CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: The next RS meeting will be Wednesday, May 1, 2024 at 7:30 p.m. The meeting will be held indoors at the fabulous Golden Gate Canyon Grange. Click here for directions. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.

⦿ If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

rally volunteers

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
if you were at cruise moab and have your neck thingies for the id badges, please bring those...we will have staff badges for you to clip on them.

Convert

Hard Core 4+
What time do you want us there to help set up ?

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
anytime after 7am, that's when mike and i will stop shuttling rigs to begin setup and lining out vendors as they trickle in. we'll have banners that will need to be run, two of the cm tents to put up, once tents are up, we'll have to set up the table with merchandise and flyers for blue ribbon and tlca and stuff, and we've got a sign for someone to put up at jefferson county fairgrounds that will direct those that don't know where we are to the stadiums.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
See ya after seven:thumb: . So much for geeting any sleep this weekend, oh well.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
yes, we will need as much help as possible to keep everyone's shifts short so y'all can enjoy the rally too. ;)

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Put up about 30 fliers at work on Friday and there are 3000ish people in the building :thumb:

I hope to be at the Rally for at least a little while. It is the Sister-in-law's Bday Saturday and as of yet I have not been informed of the plans and no hall pass has been given :(

Myredyota

Trail Ready
Do you have to be a RS member to be a volunteer? The only thing I would have to do before I get there is wash the rig. :D

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
i don't care who volunteers. i'll take a whole slew of jeep people if they'll work ;)

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
me, too. Put me to work!

T

Romer

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'll be there and maybe a Romer girl or two.

Myredyota

Trail Ready
I will be there bright and early. No bells, just me!:cheers:

I plan to be there to help and will bring cash boxes, cash for change and CM merchandise to sell. Jeremy is participating in Special Olympics for the weekend so won't be there to help out. He was bummed he wasn't going to be able to come and help out. I'm planning to be there by 9:00.

Mary

Chris

Hard Core 4+
I'll try to be there early too, key word is "try."

It's first day of vacation for :Princess: and we're supposed to be leaving town but she's okay with a delay.

:thumb:

MDH33

Hard Core 4+
I'm running a race up in Georgetown Saturday morning, so I won't be able to make it until later in the afternoon. However, I would be happy to help with any tear-down and clean-up that's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.