• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Phh

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone planning a PHH fix anytime soon? I am trying to fix a rear knock sensor CEL, and was able to take a look at my PHH. Not good...not horrible, but I won't be driving outside Denver with it until I get it replaced. Since I am so new to LC's, I don't really want to tackle it myself. Maybe someone will be doing their PHH soon and I can watch and help? Let me know. Thanks.

Timm

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
We've got a member here name Powderpig who's got the swap dialed down to a science. That was one project I didn't care to learn, so I ended up paying him to do it a year or so ago.. and I think his shop rate is probably a little cheaper now too, money well spent IMO. shoot Robbie a PM.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Did mine a while back. Real PITA and I'm glad it's over. I've got some extra hose you can use and I'd be happy to supervise if I have the time. :D

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
What is a Phh?

Over here on the dark side, I don't think we have any PHHs.

Personal hand holding?
Seriously, What is a PHH? I don't think I want one, but I might.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
heh

Already talked to Robbie, hope to find a time this week to take care of it. After wrestling all weekend with the rear knock sensor that is a few inches away from the PHH, I am glad I am not tackling this myself. I have rather large forearms and hands, and I am pretty bruised and cut up. And I STILL don't have the knock sensor out yet. Grrr....only 3 trips to Sears to find the right socket size. :mad:

T