Phh

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
Anyone planning a PHH fix anytime soon? I am trying to fix a rear knock sensor CEL, and was able to take a look at my PHH. Not good...not horrible, but I won't be driving outside Denver with it until I get it replaced. Since I am so new to LC's, I don't really want to tackle it myself. Maybe someone will be doing their PHH soon and I can watch and help? Let me know. Thanks.

Timm

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
We've got a member here name Powderpig who's got the swap dialed down to a science. That was one project I didn't care to learn, so I ended up paying him to do it a year or so ago.. and I think his shop rate is probably a little cheaper now too, money well spent IMO. shoot Robbie a PM.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Did mine a while back. Real PITA and I'm glad it's over. I've got some extra hose you can use and I'd be happy to supervise if I have the time. :D

leiniesred

Hard Core 4+
What is a Phh?

Over here on the dark side, I don't think we have any PHHs.

Personal hand holding?
Seriously, What is a PHH? I don't think I want one, but I might.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
heh

Already talked to Robbie, hope to find a time this week to take care of it. After wrestling all weekend with the rear knock sensor that is a few inches away from the PHH, I am glad I am not tackling this myself. I have rather large forearms and hands, and I am pretty bruised and cut up. And I STILL don't have the knock sensor out yet. Grrr....only 3 trips to Sears to find the right socket size. :mad:

T