• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

OFF-GRID ENGINEERING Dual Battery Systems

Hi all!

Please let me know if there is something I need to do to become an official vendor, as I fully plan on supporting this community as much as I can.

My name is Matt and I'm excited to meet a lot of you at Cruise Moab.

OFF-GRID ENGINEERING, LLC is my company and we are Colorado born and raised. OGE specializes in building the cleanest, most robust power systems available for Toyota Trucks. I currently have battery mounting solutions available for 2nd & 3rd Gen Tacomas as well as full wiring kits available for any Toyota Truck or SUV. Designing and testing is underway on battery trays for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th Gen 4Runners and the 1st Gen Tacoma... plus many more to come.

My battery trays are vehicle specific, CAD designed, and cut via water-jet out of 1/4" 5052 aluminum.

My wiring kits are the most inclusive on the market:

-Blue Sea 500 amp, voltage sensing, ML-ACR relay with custom wired harness and in-cab management switch

-Custom, application specific, pre-terminated 2 AWG or 1/0 AWG cables
--High quality, high strand count, super flexible, made in USA, welding cable
--Aviation grade lugs, hydraulically crimped
--Covered in Techflex cable wrap for abrasion and chemical resistance
--3M marine-grade, adhesive-lined heat shrink

-Mil-Spec terminals
-Options for circuit protection with inline ANL fuses, Blue Sea fuse boxes, circuit breakers, etc.

-Kits are fully labeled for easy installation!

Trays start at 149.00 and Wiring Kits start at 399.00 (including relay).

These are very vehicle specific. Feel free to ask questions here but if you'd like to order, shoot me a PM, email, or phone call please.

IMG_2008_zpsv1h6wr7q.jpg

FinalTacoTray1_zpsuagbxmye.jpg

IMG_1887_zpskqpa2m8v.jpg

b7f576e5-d7c3-42ff-b069-b4a5a947cbed_zpszlqebawp.jpg

IMG_1797_zpsnomskv1b.jpg
IMG_1804_zpsf2x2gfzm.jpg
Driverstrayfrontmount_zpsj9g6pxb5.jpg

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Matt's got a good reputation over at Tacoma World. I'm planning on hitting him up for a tray for my truck, hoping maybe next week when I get paid.

Matt's got a good reputation over at Tacoma World. I'm planning on hitting him up for a tray for my truck, hoping maybe next week when I get paid.

Thanks for the good word! Hit me up whenever you're ready!

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
Those are slick looking kits! Good luck Matt!

Are there thoughts for an 80 series kit?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Are there thoughts for an 80 series kit?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I would eventually like to have a tray with a full system available for every Toyota truck. Maybe you'd like to let me use yours for test fitting purposes?

I'm interested in an 80 kit as well.

Sweet! Maybe one of you would be interested in spending the day in Erie while I measure and test fit your truck.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey are you still at it? Interested in a GX470 solution..

Hey are you still at it? Interested in a GX470 solution..

Just Pm'd you back.

I am actively working on a battery tray and full dual battery system for the GX470. I expect to be offering both by the end of the year.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
Has anyone talked to Matt, lately? We've been discussing a setup for my GX460. He was supposed to call me on Monday and I haven't been able to reach him.

AimCOTaco

Cruise Moab Committee
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Not in the last week. I did recently stop and check out his new spot in Longmont and he's also all set for Cruise Moab. Seems odd indeed.