Miller Rock 9/25/2021

mrummy28

Rising Sun Member
I’ve ran most of the trails in this area but the one time I tried Miller Rock there was a broken down Jeep blocking the trail. I know that there was a recent run of Miller Rock when Red Cone was too rainy but I thought I would see if anyone would be interested.

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Yeah buddy I'm interested and planning to do it soon. I live in the area and haven't done it yet. I'm not sure if I should wait until I get sliders first though? I'll try to find out and let ya know if I can go soon.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yeah buddy I'm interested and planning to do it soon. I live in the area and haven't done it yet. I'm not sure if I should wait until I get sliders first though? I'll try to find out and let ya know if I can go soon.
I'd wait for sliders Mike

bassguyry

RS Moderator
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@FireMike - there's still quite a bit of trail to run, as only the main obstacle will likely need sliders, just FYI. @DomOfTheDead ran it with us a few months back without sliders, but I do believe he took a small bit of body damage. But again, you can run quite a bit of the trail without ever trying the main obstacle.

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Thanks guys for your input, I have good clearence and as long as I can go around any big obstacles (though I find that difficult) I may be up to try it. I'll have a reason to do it again with sliders :)