• Jack-it Night: April 2024 RS Meeting Hey Guest: Wed. April 3rd is the next Rising Sun meeting, and you won't want to miss it. We're doing our annual offroad recovery equipment demonstration and trail skills training aka "Jack It Night." Meeting starts at 6:30 p.m. (early) Click here for all the details.

Miller Rock 9/25/2021

mrummy28

New-ish
I’ve ran most of the trails in this area but the one time I tried Miller Rock there was a broken down Jeep blocking the trail. I know that there was a recent run of Miller Rock when Red Cone was too rainy but I thought I would see if anyone would be interested.

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Yeah buddy I'm interested and planning to do it soon. I live in the area and haven't done it yet. I'm not sure if I should wait until I get sliders first though? I'll try to find out and let ya know if I can go soon.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yeah buddy I'm interested and planning to do it soon. I live in the area and haven't done it yet. I'm not sure if I should wait until I get sliders first though? I'll try to find out and let ya know if I can go soon.
I'd wait for sliders Mike

bassguyry

Commander + Cruise Moab Chairman
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
@FireMike - there's still quite a bit of trail to run, as only the main obstacle will likely need sliders, just FYI. @DomOfTheDead ran it with us a few months back without sliders, but I do believe he took a small bit of body damage. But again, you can run quite a bit of the trail without ever trying the main obstacle.

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
Thanks guys for your input, I have good clearence and as long as I can go around any big obstacles (though I find that difficult) I may be up to try it. I'll have a reason to do it again with sliders :)

mrummy28

New-ish
@FireMike - Let's just wait until you get sliders and then we can run Miller Rock. I had something come up on Saturday and won't be able to go. Let me know when you get those sliders!

FireMike

Rising Sun Member
OK yes I am not available Saturday either, we'll see another time.