Official Club Event May 21st - ColoYota Expo. your rally, swap meet, and then some!

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Going to sell but as most of you all know I am not a mechanic so I have no Toyota parts. But I do have a lot misc. parts like straps, shackles, gas tanks, tank holders, Yakama rack, bars, towers, ax holder and misc parts. I also have a lot of camping gear I no longer need or use. Is this acceptable? Yes, I know this is not a flea market so no shoes and clothes.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Going to sell but as most of you all know I am not a mechanic so I have no Toyota parts. But I do have a lot misc. parts like straps, shackles, gas tanks, tank holders, Yakama rack, bars, towers, ax holder and misc parts. I also have a lot of camping gear I no longer need or use. Is this acceptable? Yes, I know this is not a flea market so no shoes and clothes.
Do you have a windshield washer reservoir for an FJ cruiser?

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I know others are bringing camping gear too! Mr. Hulk I believe mentioned it.

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
camping gear is 100% related to our hobby ;)

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Bummed to miss. Working tomorrow:(.

Hope it's a sell out and a blast!

:beer::beer:

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
All of this sounds fine. Bring it!

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Great showing today!!! What a successful event! Fun to see everyone.

Cruisertrash

Rising Sun Member
So bummed I couldnā€™t make it. Ended up not going on the Kokopelli trip, but I did end up have to ferry the kids around to numerous activities today, all day. No complaints - we had fun - but would also have liked to drop by the expo. Sounds like a success though. Great job everyone who put it together.

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Just got home, great to hear it was a success! Weather seemed to work for you all. Driving across Kansas was as spectacular as one would imagine... on a side note, if there are any entomologists in the club, you're welcome to stop over and check out our the front of the car!

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
DITTO ON THE CONGRATS!!!! event was amazing and all the work put in by the committee showed! looked as good as any professional event out there!
Thank you for that compliment! It was a LOT to get done in a short amount of time!