Official Club Event May 21st - ColoYota Expo. your rally, swap meet, and then some!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Folks, registrations are coming in but don't panic there is still room for you. Register right now at https://coloyotaexpo.com/registration/

And as more vendors and clubs are added, you'll be able to read more about them on this page: https://coloyotaexpo.com/2023-vendors-clubs/

Who's going? What stuff are you bringing for the swap meet? and what are you looking for?

coloyota-expo-2023-600px.png

And please feel free to download, share, even print the fliers to help spread the word.

Attachments

• First Annual ColoYota Expo (1).pdf
    1 MB · Views: 121

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I'll be there!

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Is anyone in North Dever /Boulder area planning on setting up a spot? I have some goods I would love to find a new home for but will be out of town. I will share in the spoils or if not sold, compensate you in some agreed upon form for the effort! Bud build skids, 5 rims, and a rear glass for the 3rd gen 4runner hatch.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Is anyone in North Dever /Boulder area planning on setting up a spot? I have some goods I would love to find a new home for but will be out of town. I will share in the spoils or if not sold, compensate you in some agreed upon form for the effort! Bud build skids, 5 rims, and a rear glass for the 3rd gen 4runner hatch.
I'm in Arvada of that helps?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
who else is going? We have quite a few pre-registrations but oddly not many from RS members. I guess everyone's just going to pay at the door? which is fine, you'll be doing it through the website either way if you don't have cash.

Also we're up to 11 total vendors now... and 3 food trucks. And we only made 50 t-shirts... so get there early if you want the chance to get one. :)

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
who else is going? We have quite a few pre-registrations but oddly not many from RS members. I guess everyone's just going to pay at the door? which is fine, you'll be doing it through the website either way if you don't have cash.

Also we're up to 11 total vendors now... and 3 food trucks. And we only made 50 t-shirts... so get there early if you want the chance to get one. :)
I've been lazy about registering, but will do so soon

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I didn't know you changed your company name to "Overflow Parking" :unsure::ROFLMAO:

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
Wish I could make it but have plans to be driving across Kansas instead. I know you all will be turning your gaze to the east with envy thinking about how you wish we could switch places!

80 Life

Wincher
So the plan is to have people park far away & then just walk around the event, kind of like an actual fair? I’ve never attended an actual expo event, so not familiar with how they usually run. Or do people generally set up their rigs & then hang out in the lot also?
Curious about this as well. I will likely be in my Prius as my 80 Series gets a new shortblock this next week :LOL:
Wouldn't want to make anyone pop their hood next to my 07' Pistachio Metallic fanny magnet

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
@nakman needs the space. Ask me how I know.

LongCruiser KOH.jpeg

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
So the plan is to have people park far away & then just walk around the event, kind of like an actual fair? I’ve never attended an actual expo event, so not familiar with how they usually run. Or do people generally set up their rigs & then hang out in the lot also?

Curious about this as well. I will likely be in my Prius as my 80 Series gets a new shortblock this next week :LOL:
Wouldn't want to make anyone pop their hood next to my 07' Pistachio Metallic fanny magnet
Should be pretty obvious... if you're setting up for a swap meet you'll park in the swap meet area. If you're a vendor you'll park in the vendor area, food trucks park with the food trucks, etc. Everyone else parks in the parking lot then walks through the other areas. Plenty of staff will be on site should anyone get lost. :)

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Is it possible to get a list of food trucks? That way I can do alittle research ahead of time for a kiddo with food allergies?

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Is it possible to get a list of food trucks? That way I can do alittle research ahead of time for a kiddo with food allergies?
The website is all updated.