• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Interior Trim Kits Special!!!

First I want to thank Matt Farr for inviting me to join you guys!!

Wood parts in your truck or car faded,cracked, scratched or peeled??
Want to dress up that plain dash area with some Carbon Fiber, Liquid Chrome, Silver Armor, or a beautiful wood look??

My company has been making these kits for 30 yrs. They are super easy to install as they are an overlay of the stock vehicle and require no tools!!

I have what you need. Also...If you can get with other forum members and give me a bulk order of 5 or more I will discount the price even further for you!!

Contact me at matt@superiordash.com or 1-800-741-3274 and ask for Matt

check all available makes and models at www.superiordash.com Don't see your model? I can refer you to a custom work provider.

land%202.jpg

03-Landcruiser-TWCF01-h3.jpg

Last edited:

subzali

Hard Core 4+
Got anything for FJ40 Land Cruisers? ;)

I currently don't have anything older than a regular 1990 for landcruiser. Some vehicles I have back to the 50's. However if we can get a group of owners together for an order I can have my design team make it for you.
(I can make a single order for you as well but it would be less costly if we could spread it out with a multiple order)

By the way I can make my kits out of many different materials. All can be viewed at my website at www.superiordash.com

And I can be most easily reached at matt@superiordash.com or 1-800-741-3274

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I didn't see pricing on your website. I'll send you an email...

Email me for special club pricing.

Email me for pricing Quotes. For the time being I am offering 20% off retail pricing to club members. Or ban together and give me a bulk order and I'll get the price down further.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Please post up some 80 series pictures. I'm particularly interested in 1995-1997 Land Cruisers.

pics

My appologies Hulk but I don't have a pic of an installed kit for that year I do have a copy of the shadow sheet that shows what parts are included. Hope that helps some.
762-95.jpg

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
The shadow sheet is missing a trim plate that goes behind the shift plate. Or at least my 1997 40th Aniversary Edition has a piece of fake wood there.

Is that included even though not pictured?

A number of my pieces are a little worse for the wear so its time for me to replace or go without. What's the pricing on an 80 series stock wood color kit?

simps80

Rising Sun Member
The shadow sheet is missing a trim plate that goes behind the shift plate. Or at least my 1997 40th Aniversary Edition has a piece of fake wood there.

Is that included even though not pictured?

A number of my pieces are a little worse for the wear so its time for me to replace or go without. What's the pricing on an 80 series stock wood color kit?

was there an answer to this via PM or anything? that user doesn't appear to have logged any activity since june, I'd be interested to know the price on this as well, mine needs replaced or ripped out. I'll PM that user, but I don't think there will be a response.

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
was there an answer to this via PM or anything? that user doesn't appear to have logged any activity since june, I'd be interested to know the price on this as well, mine needs replaced or ripped out. I'll PM that user, but I don't think there will be a response.

Looking through this thread it appears we have at least 5 potential buyers as I am interested too. Lets hear what prize we get Bob.....

Trim Plate

Sorry guys everything we make is pictured in the shadow sheet. We sell the parts in a kit only and wouldn't be able to just create one part.

If I can help anyone or you have any other questions you can reach me directly at matt@superiordash.com or on this forum.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I emailed you and never heard back.

to matt@superiordash.com
date Fri, May 8, 2009 at 9:49 AM
subject Toyota dash kit
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details May 8

wesintl

RS Moderator
How is your stuff for $299 better then the stuff on ebay for $100-120?

email

I appologize,
Must have been an email issue. I try to respond to all email within 24 hrs. Please let me know if you have a question or concern I can address for you.

How is your stuff for $299 better then the stuff on ebay for $100-120?

There are people selling dash trim for cheaper than I can produce it....this is true.

A few things you should keep in mind.

We are the only major dash kit manufacturer that is 100% American owned and operated. Our parts come out of central florida, not Canada and not Mexico.

We are the only dash manufacturer that uses 3-M's highest grade of interior adhesive. True its more expensive but it is not the type of thing you would want to skimp on unless you don't mind your dash kit peeling and falling off in a year. This high grade adhesive tape also allows our kits to be installed without the messy and potentially damaging promoters that are needed for the cheap tapes.

We are the only dash manufacturer that makes interior trim kits directly for Toyota, Scion, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Lexus, BMW of America, Kia, Hyundai and others. These major auto manufacturers purchase our kits toi install in there vehicles in factories and ports before the consumer ever sees the vehicle. We are there trusted source because they know that our product has superior design, fit, finish and quality with very minimal warrantee issues because we use the best materials and the most well trained engineers in the industry.