• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Holy Cross City 9.4.05

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
nice video treeroot

You made it look real easy in that video. Now I wish I had 37's.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
Someone should get some video of Treeroot and Keven going through the creek. They will have their hands full. But will probably spank it. Big flex, front lockers, gears, armor and power. Get er done. 35" + country beyond the creek.

I have video but havn't got it together to post. That's what sucks. Taking the video is easy.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Talked with Joe C today. Sounds like he will be there, along with two other people. Should be a fun trip. See ya'all sunday.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
Dang it, I just realized the 4th is Labor Day weekend!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I definately will NOT be going to HC this weekend. :( Daughter #2 is throwing a large picnic/bash on Sunday for her HS friends so someone needs to man the assult rifle....I could ask Romer but I'm sure his hands are full....lots of "Tards" out there...gotta be ready on the trigger!!!!!! Take my advice...do the natural animal thing and eat your young BEFORE they get out of middle school! :eek:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
bh4rnnr said:
Talked with Joe C today. Sounds like he will be there, along with two other people.
Yeah, he called me yesterday and asked me about it, I gave him the details over the phone. I told him about this board, but I don't think he's on it yet.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Yeah I just realized it was a holiday

Working retail I'm pretty unaware of hollidays. I would have picked a different day knowing it was a holiday. Too late now. We should have a few rigs there and good turnout. I had some serious vacume problems yesterday and was afraid I might not make it. She's still idleing a little high but seems to have plenty of power. I'm looking forward to this trip and the weather sounds good. We could always try the right line is the left is too much now. I'm sure I'll get across one way or another. I didn't get a winch for nothing. Hope to see some familiar faces and a few new ones. Hope news of it being more difficult didn't scare anyone away. There toyotas they're made to be abused. :eek: I knew I should have bought 35's, What was I thinking?

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Farnham, give me a call sometime. I'll be in Vail all weekend :) . Gonna go for a hike tomarrow for most of the day but will be drinking again tomarrow :D . Forgot where about you live up here. My freind is in the far west Vail area.....

cell: 720-308-3290.

farnhamstj

Hard Core 4+
Thanks for the great run

We had a great time. Special thanks to Joe from CTS for much needed spotting. There were six rigs total. Turned out to be a good size, as we just ahead of a group of 13 :eek: Perry was photo man, and I'm sure will post up some good pics. We suffered one injury, From a knife stored in a tool box. Jey filleted his finger before we even left the parking lot. I suffered a flat due to bent rim, but was able to hammer it back and fill it up. A blown fuse on a Lexus was the only other damage suffered.
I've got some serious 40" tire envy.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
We will be looking for the complete trip report.