Gutter mount group buy

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Last edited:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I am receiving these today. They look great. I just checked one on the 80 gutter this morning, and they work beautifully. Here are a couple of teaser shots.

I will bring them(and the extras) to the meeting on the 7th, unless someone wants them sooner and I'll drop them off to you whenever.

AWESOME :thumb:

Could you hold on to mine for me? I won't be at the November :( meeting 'cuz I'll be sunning myself on a beach in Floriduh :D - Or if you're going to be at the Spooky Night run I could grab them then.

Last edited:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I will have stock of at least 3 sets of 6 brackets(18 brackets). We x-posted to mud to see if there was any interest. If you want some, LMK.

I've seen at least one, probably more, threads in the 80s section about roof rack clamp options/ideas. I didn't post up in the thread as I wasn't sure what the overall inventory situation was. If you want, I'll find that thread and x-post the info as well as keep an eye out for other folks posting up looking for clamps.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
I still want a set. Nathaniel, can I give you a check on Wednesday night at the RS meeting?

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru

Could you hold to mine for me? I won't be at the November :( meeting 'cuz I'll be sunning myself on a beach in Floriduh :D - Or if you're going to be at the Spooky Night run I could grab them then.

I can get them to you whenever you want. Some of my family lives in your general area, so dropping them off on a saturday/sunday would not be any sort of PITA. Just let me know when.:thumb:

I've seen at least one, probably more, threads in the 80s section about roof rack clamp options/ideas. I didn't post up in the thread as I wasn't sure what the overall inventory situation was. If you want, I'll find that thread and x-post the info as well as keep an eye out for other folks posting up looking for clamps.

Maybe there should be a new thread in the 80's section listing this info, and maybe a general thread in the merch storefront? I actually have 4 sets available(I was going to snag one set for myself, but if I can sell it, better yet!), and I can have more if needed. Jeff, lmk what you think might be good.

I still want a set. Nathaniel, can I give you a check on Wednesday night at the RS meeting?

You are on the list of people confirmed. A check at the meeting is perfect.

Thanks everybody!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Nathaniel those look beautiful man.. I've got cash for you and we can make the exchange the next time I see you. You going to be on the night run tomorrow?

Convert

Hard Core 4+
Nathaniel
Can I get a set of six? If so I will bring payment to the RS meeting
Thanks Dan

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Nathaniel those look beautiful man.. I've got cash for you and we can make the exchange the next time I see you. You going to be on the night run tomorrow?

I won't be able to make it. I got stuck babysitting. Meeting?

Nathaniel
Can I get a set of six? If so I will bring payment to the RS meeting
Thanks Dan

Their yours! Meeting? Sounds cool.

That makes 3 sets of 6 left.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

Could you hold to mine for me? I won't be at the November :( meeting 'cuz I'll be sunning myself on a beach in Floriduh :D - Or if you're going to be at the Spooky Night run I could grab them then.

Jeff, you could send Nathaniel a check, and I could pick up the brackets for you at the meeting.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Jeff, you could send Nathaniel a check, and I could pick up the brackets for you at the meeting.

Already sent him the $$ so whatever works is fine with me. If you can grab my set at the meeting then when the aux tank parts arrive we could meet up and do an exchange :thumb:

I'm in no hurry to get the mounts though 'cuz until Nathaniel gets the cross bars done I can't really use the mounts :hill: - No pressure though Nathaniel :cheers:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Maybe there should be a new thread in the 80's section listing this info, and maybe a general thread in the merch storefront? I actually have 4 sets available(I was going to snag one set for myself, but if I can sell it, better yet!), and I can have more if needed. Jeff, lmk what you think might be good.

I'll find that thread and post up some info in it. Any others I see I throw a note in as well. Issue with MUD is you might suddenly get inundated with PMs if my feelings are correct :)

If you want to continue to make some up then yeah, I'd throw up a post in the vendor forum for sure :thumb:

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Still have 2 sets left.

RS members who want these go to the members only section.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey, just making sure you'll be at the meeting Wednesday, and us low lifes who haven't paid yet should come with cash in hand?

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Hey, just making sure you'll be at the meeting Wednesday, and us low lifes who haven't paid yet should come with cash in hand?

Roger that, dude. I will have everything boxed and ready to go. See you guys at the meeting! :beer:

K

knorrena

Are there any mounts left? If so, how might I purchase a set?

Karl

FJBen

back from the dead...

any mounts available? I just scored a rack ;)

Groucho

Rising Sun Ham Guru
back from the dead...

any mounts available? I just scored a rack ;)

Shure are. Let me know. I work in North Longmont, so it may be easy to get them to you.