• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Gamiviti - new product

LARGEONE

Rising Sun Member
Nice improvement, Tim! I like it!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Very cool. The first gen receivers are still working well for me, but the anti-rattle feature is nice! Great video.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Nice Tim! Episode 74 huh? thats impressive
yeah thanks... I think I've been doing videos for about 4 years now, I set out a goal to do at least 1 per month. The reality is I could have done way more also, just a matter of priority and staying focused. story of my life, lol.

MonPetiteShoe

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I wrapped some duct tape around the male portion of my awning quick release. It shored up those tolerances. haha. This is a much more elegant solution. Sweet product tim. The videos are great.

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
Love that v2 enhancement mentality. A great idea always has room for improvements. My v0 Gamiviti rack has been stripped bare since @nakman helped me get it re-powdercoated for a very reasonable price. I could use some of these awning mounts to get my rack back in business with some new goodies.

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Love that v2 enhancement mentality. A great idea always has room for improvements. My v0 Gamiviti rack has been stripped bare since @nakman helped me get it re-powdercoated for a very reasonable price. I could use some of these awning mounts to get my rack back in business with some new goodies.
thanks! This product in particular was already on revision 5 or 6 or so... kept making the awning side bigger to accommodate bigger awnings (first Batwings, then OVS/23zero..) then added some holes so the receiver side can bolt to tray racks like Rhinos, etc., then added slots to provide more in and out adjustability... one of the advantages to doing fairly small quantity runs is that I can keep the design somewhat liquid, keep adding tweaks as new ideas come up.