Fishing and Hunting Forum?

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
This thread seems to be serving the purpose for the folks interested.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Maybe a sticky at the top of the Chit-Chat section or something? Unless you want it to be members only :)

Fishy

Hard Core 4+
Maybe a sticky at the top of the Chit-Chat section or something? Unless you want it to be members only :)

I just started it in the members section to see if there was any interest. I'm not saying I want to give away favorite spots and honey holes to non members, but I bet it would see plenty of use.

I say we make it official. :blah: it's gotten some pretty good use being in our members only section.

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
I'm thinking it's seasonal with hunting and fishing and that people doing one don't necessarily do the other. Although I do. I usually start to hook into a thread about hunting in the fall. I not sure we want to see more sub forums and sticky's. I recommend just starting new threads.

Fishy

Hard Core 4+
I'm thinking it's seasonal with hunting and fishing.

Seasonal for hunting maybe..... but some of the best fishing in this state happens in the "non seasonal" times. Winter, early spring and late fall. These are also the times when forums/chat boards see the most use. When the temps dip, kids are in school and it's dark at 5pm....... sitting by the fire reading your favorite forum becomes pretty popular.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
I say somebunny starts a get together for fishing newbies like moi. I am clueless... but that was once true with big game hunting too.

Corbet

RS Moderator
Staff member
From the game camera. I've had visitors 3/6 days. I think one of them licked the camera:mad: Less than a week to the open of first rifle.

Attachments

• WGI_0020.jpg
    WGI_0020.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 264

JadeRunner

Rising Sun Member
We discussed this at the meeting and the consensus was indeed to have a Hunting and Fishing Forum. The trick is where. Which brings up the larger question of how the forum should be organized. We need to figure out that first. So sit tight. I will start another thread on how we want the forum to look.

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
From the game camera. I've had visitors 3/6 days. I think one of them licked the camera:mad: Less than a week to the open of first rifle.
Man oh man, I would have some real concerns about eating game meat so close to all that uranium mining. Just look at the glow...

:lmao: