Field Trip To American Web

wesintl

RS Moderator
Rzeppa said:
Nope, not that one. The one I posted yesterday, was on the second page.

I don't remember another one either...:confused: It's possible that the server timed out when you hit the submit button. Are you sure it posted?

Crash

Rising Sun Member
Guess I should have been paying more attention to the list as I'm just now checking in to see what time tomorrow the tour begins. Sounds like it was pretty cool. :rolleyes:

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
wesintl said:
I don't remember another one either...:confused: It's possible that the server timed out when you hit the submit button. Are you sure it posted?
No timeout, and yes it appeared to post. It was still there several times when I looked for a reply last night. When a post is accepted by the vB software, it redirects back to the thread and you view the entire page of thread. The particular post was asking which American Web address to go to, the one on Dahlia or the one on 38th. I had also included the link to their web site. The entire post is gone.

If those with administrative privilages feel a post might be confusing to other readers, or if they simply disagree with its content, would first contact the author of the post directly, instead of editing or deleting posts which do not contain offensive or inappropriate content, better understanding and communication could be fostered.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Rzeppa said:
If those with administrative privilages feel a post might be confusing to other readers, or if they simply disagree with its content, would first contact the author of the post directly, instead of editing or deleting posts which do not contain offensive or inappropriate content, better understanding and communication could be fostered.

No one deleted your post, Jeff. I was on this thread about 5 times yesterday, and never saw it. I had the same question about the two address, but discovered it late in the day. Had I seen your post, I certainly would have found out this information immediately. Please note that no one else saw your post, and there were several of us monitoring this thread closely.

If you have a problem with the way this site is being moderated, please e-mail me offline and we can discuss it.