Fall Colors Run... open to suggestions.

next tues run?

Hi all:

is there going to be a run next tues. or is it still on hold? it it is a go where
we going, time and where to meet! thxs.!

11thcavdrt/96 tacoma:confused:

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
So far, I haven't been able to source new u bolts here locally, so my ability to join up for a Tuesday run is in jeopardy, I have a rule not to take a sick rig to the trails...

Kevin, you still in?

Drew

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Rezarf said:
So far, I haven't been able to source new u bolts here locally, so my ability to join up for a Tuesday run is in jeopardy, I have a rule not to take a sick rig to the trails...

Kevin, you still in?

Drew

U-bolts? I might have some....whatcha need? Denevr Spring will make whatever you need too....

wesintl

RS Moderator
I bet ron a RMC has some. Maybe calleja or christo?

I dunno if i can make tues. My shorthair hurt her leg and I think i'm going to call vrcc and see if they can look at her mon or tues.

bh4rnnr

Outlaw, Scoundrel, Miscreant
Anybody up for thursday? I think we have it off this week(need to double check). Thinking about heading up.

Evrgrnmtnman

Trail Ready
Since I'm now moved in and settled into my new home in St. Mary's. I would enjoy a nice fall run. Let me know time and date.........
CJ

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Gonna run Bill Moore Saturday morning if anyone is interested. Check the other thread for BM argentine pass for details.

Sorry just decided tonight to give it a shot.

Drew