Drive Like A Girl: Spring Lunch & Tie Dye Party 05/18th

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Looks like Rachel is in! She came for the noobs with boobs last year. ๐Ÿ™‚

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
This may be the last off trail trail brunch till fall and we start hitting the trails. :kevin:
Dom and I will be hosting this brunch! If your SO or a friend wants to join have them come by. All are welcome to do some tie dyeing, getting your brunch on or hanging out in the garage. It would be super fun to see some of these shirts out on trail soon. ๐Ÿ˜

For the tie dye bring something 100% cotton. Shirt, dress, bandana, hoodie (maybe). Please wash it before the brunch and then we will do the rest of the prep at our place. We should have enough dye to make a couple things.

I have a dye kitchen here at the house and will supply dyes and associated materials needed.
I may need help with squeeze bottles. Disclaimer, the jars and pots I will be using for set up and dye stock have contained my acid dyes. Why is this important, my acid dyes are NOT FOOD SAFE. So if I need help with squeeze bottles you cannot use them for edibles again. I will keep everyone posted on that. You may like this so much you start your own tie dye set up. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Put me on the list!

that'swhatshesaid

Rising Sun Member
This may be the last off trail trail brunch till fall and we start hitting the trails. :kevin:
Dom and I will be hosting this brunch! If your SO or a friend wants to join have them come by. All are welcome to do some tie dyeing, getting your brunch on or hanging out in the garage. It would be super fun to see some of these shirts out on trail soon. ๐Ÿ˜

For the tie dye bring something 100% cotton. Shirt, dress, bandana, hoodie (maybe). Please wash it before the brunch and then we will do the rest of the prep at our place. We should have enough dye to make a couple things.

I have a dye kitchen here at the house and will supply dyes and associated materials needed.
I may need help with squeeze bottles. Disclaimer, the jars and pots I will be using for set up and dye stock have contained my acid dyes. Why is this important, my acid dyes are NOT FOOD SAFE. So if I need help with squeeze bottles you cannot use them for edibles again. I will keep everyone posted on that. You may like this so much you start your own tie dye set up. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚
Time?

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
We are still figuring it out but we pretty confident that it will start at 11 am. We decided to change it to a lunch and not a brunch.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
Update has been made to the first post. We can't wait to have everyone out for this. ๐Ÿ™‚

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Iโ€™ll be there you can change me to a yes. Also happy to bring something, not sure what yet

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
@On the RX that will be fun!!! I was going to snag a onsie for you guys. It's even better to have you both over. ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
@NotyourmomsWife glad you are able to make it! Hopefuly you guys have planned something for your birthday though.
We normally delay my birthday camping trip a week or two.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@NotyourmomsWife glad you are able to make it! Hopefuly you guys have planned something for your birthday though.
We normally delay my birthday camping trip a week or two.
we are going to do something the following weekend, also I'm just realizing we have Jaeden's graduation this same morning, I'll keep you posted.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I just ordered a fun summer dress for gardening in from Dharma, & I have the squeeze bottles from Amazon!!!
I may have one more gal interested, she lives pretty far south, so she's trying to figure out if she will be in town that weekend. I'll let you know if we need to add a +1 for me.

Ann

Rising Sun Member
Wish I could make this one! I will be in California visiting a friend for a week of hiking. Can't wait to see your awesome creations. Post pictures please.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
@VoodooBlue_Vixen what dress did you order? I like a couple but unsure if I want to try one or not.
I ordered the curvy pocket dress. I have a tiedye dress now that I love, & it has pockets, but it's getting worn out. This one is a tad longer & will be perfect for drinking coffee & walking through the garden in the AM.