Deep Canyon Coffee, Colorado

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
View attachment 128658 Descent Espresso Blend, new. Full body with excellent crema. Dark chocolate, hazelnut, cherry, with a...
I'll take two bags of your espresso blend! I can grab them from you on Saturday at the Expo if you'd rather not ship?

Burt88

Trail Ready
I'll take two bags of your espresso blend! I can grab them from you on Saturday at the Expo if you'd rather not ship?
I think either way they’ll arrive on Saturday so let’s plan on the event. 2 bags are reserved for you.

Burt88

Trail Ready
I’m coming to ColoYota expo with 62 bags of coffee that I roasted since last week. Fresh! Get ready to take advantage of 2 twelve ounce bags of coffee for $25 on any blend excluding the Rusty Nail Racing blend. (I gotta give them their cut, haha!) As an added bonus I decided that if I sell all 62 bags of coffee at the show I’ll donate $100 to Tread Lightly. My friend Adam will be at my booth and he’s an instructor and ambassador for the organization. I’ll also have FREE drip coffee while the supply lasts so you can get a taste while we chat about our favorite Toyotas, favorite trails, and how we can do our part to protect access.
IMG_5712.jpeg

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
I’m coming to ColoYota expo with 62 bags of coffee that I roasted since last week. Fresh! Get ready to take advantage of 2 twelve ounce bags of coffee for $25 on any blend excluding the Rusty Nail Racing blend. (I gotta give them their cut, haha!) As an added bonus I decided that if I sell all 62 bags of coffee at the show I’ll donate $100 to Tread Lightly. My friend Adam will be at my booth and he’s an instructor and ambassador for the organization. I’ll also have FREE drip coffee while the supply lasts so you can get a taste while we chat about our favorite Toyotas, favorite trails, and how we can do our part to protect access.
View attachment 130164
AWESOME!!!

Burt88

Trail Ready
The expo was a great success! Next time I need to bring more coffee. Thank you everyone! My donation to Tread Lightly is on its way.