• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Cruise Moab 2024 Volunteer Sign Up

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Bump 😜

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Ok here it is folks! The "2024 List of Needs" For Trail Leaders and Gunners has been posted!

GO CHECK IT OUT!

Last edited:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
BUMP! We really need some people for recovery team!!! This just means answering help calls and coordinating a truck and trailer to the trail head, worst case possibly running a part out.

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
BUMP! We really need some people for recovery team!!! This just means answering help calls and coordinating a truck and trailer to the trail head, worst case possibly running a part out.
I should finish my trail lead days all on the earlier side (fins & Hells) and be in cell reception all day, so put me down for whatever I can help with after leading.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I should finish my trail lead days all on the earlier side (fins & Hells) and be in cell reception all day, so put me down for whatever I can help with after leading.
There's a signup sheet here's the link if you want to take a look and see what else you might want too ;):cool:

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
There's a signup sheet here's the link if you want to take a look and see what else you might want too ;):cool:

OK, went and did it but I am leading every day, so how does that work? I don't want to take a slot for someone who has the day free.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
OK, went and did it but I am leading every day, so how does that work? I don't want to take a slot for someone who has the day free.
There are 4 sign up slots for each day, someone else can just sign up for one of the 4. If you are the only one for that day and can't make it or are running late just text one of us and we'll find someone to cover. I only have you leading for Thursday and Saturday for Cruise Moab?

Last edited:

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Bumping this, we still need quite a few volunteers! Please check it out and sign up wherever you can! If you have any questions on what something might entail or if your just not sure what is needed please let us know!

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
In Moab at ejs and will check this when we get back
Done.
IMG_6694.jpeg

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
we still need someone to cover Trail Boss duties on thursday(I’ll be gunning the ladies run) just for a short bit in the morning really only 7-9 and mainly the afternoon/early evening 3-6. All this really entails is hanging out at HQ and hand out a few strangler packets and leader kits in the morning, then once everyone starts rolling in from trail run’s collecting said kits and packets marking off who’s checked in on the spreadsheet…. Pretty darn easy.

Let me know if your interest! Also if anyone wants to Friday go for it! I’m signed up for it but I’ll happily let someone else do it. Lol

Happy Easter!