Cruise Moab Cruise Moab 2024 Pre Run

what dates work the best for the Cruise Moab pre run?

• Total voters

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
The 2024 Cruise Moab Pre Run

Post up if you would like to attend and what trails you would like to run. This can be used as an opportunity to run a trail in advance of leading a trail during Cruise Moab 2024 but this is also a good opportunity to learn from other CM trail leaders that might attend.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@BritKLR @DomOfTheDead
Here’s the list of trails we run with trail ratings. Please keep in mind deadman sprints/point may not be available this year I don’t think due to the trail closures. Trail descriptions can also be found on the Cruise Moab website. As always if you have any other questions or concerns please reach out I’m happy to answer all the things!

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member
@NotyourmomsWife thanks for the CM trail ratings link.

Do you have a general sense of trail leader/gunner assignments?

I have a pretty good guess about a few trails, but would like to make sure and it might help determine folks volunteer 😊

Allen

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@NotyourmomsWife thanks for the CM trail ratings link.

Do you have a general sense of trail leader/gunner assignments?

I have a pretty good guess about a few trails, but would like to make sure and it might help determine folks volunteer 😊

Allen
Do you mean what the current needs are?

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yes and do you have a general feel or plan of who might lead and/or gun what trails?

Allen
sent you a PM as not to clog up/take over this thread ;)

Wheeelingals

New-ish
The 2024 Cruise Moab Pre Run

Post up if you would like to attend and what trails you would like to run. This can be used as an opportunity to run a trail in advance of leading a trail during Cruise Moab 2024 but this is also a good opportunity to learn from other CM trail leaders that might attend.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
I'd love to do Dome and 7 mile.
I wish to also sponsor these with my LLC, Wheeelingals.
If you are attending the pre run, we can set up running these trails.

as for sponsorship, that needs to run through the Cruise Moab committee

Wheeelingals

New-ish
Yup. I've been on the phone with Ray & Lisa both over the last few days.
435-210-0119 if anyone wishes to reach me. My boyfriend works as a driving instructor here in Moab & has a good feel for current conditions of most trails as well as other valuable information I'm sure the committee would appreciate to know.

Wafflroo

New-ish
I’d like to attend. Even though it was previously mentioned jeep safari starts on the 23rd of march, I’d still prefer that weekend. Trails I’m interested in:
Behind the Rocks
Golden Spike
Kane Creek Canyon
Moab Rim

jps8460

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yup. I've been on the phone with Ray & Lisa both over the last few days.
435-210-0119 if anyone wishes to reach me. My boyfriend works as a driving instructor here in Moab & has a good feel for current conditions of most trails as well as other valuable information I'm sure the committee would appreciate to know.

Hey is this Bob K’s friend?

BritKLR

Rising Sun Member
FWIW:

I've attended EJS as a vendor for the last 4 years. While it's an amazing event with a bunch of great people it is incredible packed.
The trails are packed, the roads are packed, the dispersed camping is packed (last several years thieves have been raiding dispersed campsites while jeepers were out trail running), the RV camping is packed (and expensive), the restaurants are packed, the bars are packed, the gas stations are packed, the streets are packed, etc.....While all of that is an experience in its self, it will create for long, slow days on the trails and a real challenge for dispersed camping.

With that said, I'll be attending again this year as a vendor so I won't be able to attend the CM Trail Run if those dates a elected. Cheers.

timmbuck2

RS Club TLCA Delegate
Cruise Moab Committee
I can attend any and all of these dates. I can lead a bunch of trails if anyone wants to learn any. Can't wait!!

hitchhiker

Rising Sun Member
Count me in! Should be a fun time :)

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee
I would HIGHLY recommend staying away from that last option while EJS is going on. It's already going to be a shitshow that weekend.