DSC_0083.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0209.JPG
DSC_0296.JPG
DSC_0384.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member
I see y'all ran into Rory and Trail Mater. I was just watching a video today where he took Rusty Nail in and Gold Bar out to rescue a Grand Cherokee that has broken the front and rear end and was wondering y'all saw him out there. That dude has skill working a vehicle up the waterfall with a tow rope.

Rzeppa

Rising Sun Member
What's up with that chain on Butt Scratcher on Gold Bar Rim? FWIW, I had to drive up to the top, turn around and then pull cable to bring my group up that obstacle in CM2001 when it had rained and made it super slick. Looks like last week it has been dug out even more than it was back then.

Yarn Cruiser

Rising Sun Member
I see y'all ran into Rory and Trail Mater. I was just watching a video today where he took Rusty Nail in and Gold Bar out to rescue a Grand Cherokee that has broken the front and rear end and was wondering y'all saw him out there. That dude has skill working a vehicle up the waterfall with a tow rope.
He was recovering a dirt bike that went off the canyon! We inquired and they stated that the roder stayed cliff side. We all got pretty excited when he arrived at the waterfall.

Lastresort576

Hard Core 4+
Did most people have to winch up the wall? or have lockers on? Looks like it could be pretty challenging with the mud/sand at the base of it.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Did most people have to winch up the wall? or have lockers on? Looks like it could be pretty challenging with the mud/sand at the base of it.
3 of the 80s made it up (@hitchhiker, red truck from Texas and myself), the rest of the group had to winch. 2 of those 3 were triple locked, I am only locked in the rear.

@Rzeppa I was told that Red Rock 4W installed the chain to minimize movement of the rock pile at the bottom. Even from just last year, the rock pile was less than half of what it was previously

Lastresort576

Hard Core 4+
@DomOfTheDead I bet tires and skinny pedal usage played a big role too. do you know if you all are on MT's? Just curious on setup

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee

rushthezeppelin

Rising Sun Member