• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Cruise Moab 2022

damon

Vice Commander
Cruise Moab Committee

On the RX

Rising Sun Member
That is triple the number I was guessing. My guess was precisely 637.33333.

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I also have you down to lead Pritchett with Ray. Bring your big girl panties.
Hey! For your information they are called bloomers not panties!

giphy.gif

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Um, when did the dates change? I never got an email or anything. Anyways, can't fucking make it. Glad a friend mentioned it or I would've been driving to Moab tomorrow. Who do I talk to about a refund?

On a side note, wtf!?

mulebarn

Rising Sun Member
The new dates were announced last year, almost two months before registration opened, so it wasn’t possible to reg for the original dates. 🙂

Attachments

• 54652C35-AB1B-4589-BB3C-5BB990696FBD.jpeg
    54652C35-AB1B-4589-BB3C-5BB990696FBD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
I think I fucked up my dates and ruined all my plans. Can't make next week because neecee's dad died and the services are that week.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Sorry about all the bad news there and I owe you something for shipping. Planned to repay you in Moab.
How can I make it up?

fyffer

Rising Sun Member

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
The new dates were announced last year, almost two months before registration opened, so it wasn’t possible to reg for the original dates. 🙂
I think what I did was at it to the calendar right when it was posted and never saw that it changed. Fuck me.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Um, when did the dates change? I never got an email or anything. Anyways, can't fucking make it. Glad a friend mentioned it or I would've been driving to Moab tomorrow. Who do I talk to about a refund?

On a side note, wtf!?

@stusic, please send an email to registration@cruisemoab.com. We'll get you a full refund minus a small credit card fee.

We did email out the new dates to everyone on the CM email list well before registration, posted it here on the forum, and it was on the website when you registered. I'm sorry that you missed it, but I honestly don't know how we could have been any clearer on the date change.

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
@stusic, please send an email to registration@cruisemoab.com. We'll get you a full refund minus a small credit card fee.

We did email out the new dates to everyone on the CM email list well before registration, posted it here on the forum, and it was on the website when you registered. I'm sorry that you missed it, but I honestly don't know how we could have been any clearer on the date change.
Thanks a heap. I didn't see an email, but I think maybe it was a spam filter thing or something. Thanks again, this close to the date it's nice to still get a refund.

I think mostly it was my fault and if it wasn't for the unfortunate circumstances, I'd be down for next week no problem.

100% less upset now, lol 😉