• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Cruise Moab 2022

stusic

Land Use Coordinator
Ok, I have a few ladies with Lady Owned Toyotas who'd like to attend. And since I've never gone, I don't have answers for their questions. Will there be vendors? What expenses would they need to look forward to budgeting for while at the event?
I'm making sure they are aware of the TLCA membership & registration costs.
Camping costs and fees for rec areas and parks are the ones that immediately come to mind aside from the normal food, gas, etc.

fyffer

Rising Sun Member
Ok, I have a few ladies with Lady Owned Toyotas who'd like to attend. And since I've never gone, I don't have answers for their questions. Will there be vendors? What expenses would they need to look forward to budgeting for while at the event?
Cruise Moab: Drive like a Girl! Fins n things 4/30/22 Something they should strongly consider, just saying.

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Yes there will be vendors. We have a "Vendor" night which will be Thursday April 28th @ 6pm until 8ish. Then on Friday night we have the catered dinner and raffle event.

Friday dinner is included in the cost of your registration. Really the only expenses are gas, food and camping or lodging.

This page here https://www.cruisemoab.com/event-details/ will give you the meat and potatoes of the event and schedule.

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

3rdGen4R

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Great!

So, beyond the dinner that is provided on Friday night, you need to be ready to feed yourselves for that time period. There is a King Soopers pretty close by, and a small local food co-op, so bring what you need for the week. If you want to go on the inexpensive side of camping you can always stay on BLM for free, but you will be away from all of the action. So, budget for your food cost, the cheap way being feeding yourselves, and the expensive way being eating out in Moab every night.

As far as housing goes check out https://www.cruisemoab.com/camping/ as it will have all the pricing for camping onsite and what it will cost you.

Did this help you?

VoodooBlue_Vixen

Rising Sun Member
Great!

So, beyond the dinner that is provided on Friday night, you need to be ready to feed yourselves for that time period. There is a King Soopers pretty close by, and a small local food co-op, so bring what you need for the week. If you want to go on the inexpensive side of camping you can always stay on BLM for free, but you will be away from all of the action. So, budget for your food cost, the cheap way being feeding yourselves, and the expensive way being eating out in Moab every night.

As far as housing goes check out https://www.cruisemoab.com/camping/ as it will have all the pricing for camping onsite and what it will cost you.

Did this help you?
Absolutely! Thank you all for answering n00b questions today!

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
I was most of the way through registration too. :(

MountainGoat

Club Treasurer
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Apparently the server blowed up. Matt will git r fixed.