• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Cruise Moab 2022 Trail leaders and gunners!

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
If you guys need a gunner for Hells on Wednesday night, I can do it.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I will gun Saturday on poison spider. Would lead it but only been on it once dint know it good enough. Cacy.frazier@yahoo.com. I PM you a couple days ago

Who's leading 7mile Rim on Thursday?? I'll happily gun (and learn from) for them!

Of course. If someone else wants to gun 7mile Rim on Thursday. I won't fight them. I'm happy to rest-day on Thursday. Lol.

All the same, my offer for gunning 7mi Thursday is my commitment. Just lemme know 😁

Allen
Sent you a PM

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
@NotyourmomsWife I got an email for Andrew about gunning. I also sent you a pm about gunning top of the world.
Ive got you on Cameo Cliffs gunning on thursday
Who's leading 7mile Rim on Thursday?? I'll happily gun (and learn from) for them!

Of course. If someone else wants to gun 7mile Rim on Thursday. I won't fight them. I'm happy to rest-day on Thursday. Lol.

All the same, my offer for gunning 7mi Thursday is my commitment. Just lemme know 😁

Allen
I've got you down for gunning Seven mile on Thursday

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
Ive got you on Cameo Cliffs gunning on thursday

I've got you down for gunning Seven mile on Thursday

Do you want me gunning Hells on Wednesday night? I'm happy to do it.

Hey Everyone We still need to fill the following slots... **PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING FOR ANY OF THESE**

**Remember best way to make sure you are guaranteed a spot on a trail is to lead or gun!! Registration is going to fill up FAST!!!**

Tuesday-Thursday Kokopelli #2 LEADER & GUNNER NEEDED

Thursday:
Cliff Hanger - GUNNER NEEDED
Sevenmile Rim - GUNNER NEEDED
Kane Creek Canyon - GUNNER NEEDED
Top of the World - LEADER NEEDED

Friday:
Moab Rim - LEADER NEEDED
Steel Bender - GUNNER NEEDED
Top of the World (Hard - full loop) - GUNNER NEEDED

Saturday:
Golden Spike - GUNNER NEEDED
Behind the Rocks - GUNNER NEEDED
Kane Creek Canyon - LEADER & GUNNER NEEDED
Metal Masher - GUNNER NEEDED
Poison Spider Mesa - LEADER & GUNNER NEEDED
Sevenmile Rim - GUNNER NEEDED
I thought I am gunning 7mile rim. I registered for it this morning to get on the trail and be sure.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I thought I am gunning 7mile rim. I registered for it this morning to get on the trail and be sure.
I’ve got you on there for seven mile Thursday gunning. We are trying to keep up with requests thanks for your patience

ChevyKeith

Rising Sun Member
As a leader, Will we be able to tell in advance how many people are signed up and vehicle specs so we can plan?

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
As a leader, Will we be able to tell in advance how many people are signed up and vehicle specs so we can plan?

I think we can see who is going, but vehicle specs would be really nice to have.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
You can see who's signed up, by looking at the registration page, but not what kind of rig they drive.

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Trail leaders and gunners keep in mind, Vehicle build up info is nice to know but that is not an accurate reference to judge driver ability

Stuckinthe80s

Rising Sun Member
Staff member
Trail leaders and gunners keep in mind, Vehicle build up info is nice to know but that is not an accurate reference to judge driver ability
True dat!

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
When you pick up your trail leader packet (usually the night before a run), it will include a roster of all the participants on your trail, including their vehicle details (type, license plate, color of vehicle).

As others have mentioned, if you log into the Trail Selection app on CruiseMoab.com, you can see the names of everyone who has signed up for each trail on each day.

If there is a particular concern you have about a driver who has signed up for a trail (like you know a dude with a stock FJC has signed up for Cliff Hanger), let me know and we can pull all the details from his registration. This is a manual process, so we will not be doing this for all trails.

In general, people sign up for suitable trails for their vehicle and skills. That's a result of the trail descriptions and ratings that we've developed over the years.

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
This is to make it spicy

Like hauling a 60 up Hamburger hill on the winch spicy? That was fun last year. Good workout for the ol 8274.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
thanks,
I didn't realize I could see how many people. That helps. A trail runs very different with 3 trucks vs 14 trucks.
I am surprised so few signed up for Steel Bender.
me too! I'm sure that'll change as we get closer