• RS MAY CLUB MEETING
    Hi Guest: Our monthly RS meeting on Wed. May 1st will be held at the Rooney Sports Complex. Details and directions are here. Early start time: 7:00 pm. to take advantage of daylight. We'll be talking ColoYota Expo and Cruise Moab.
    If you are eligible for club membership, please fill out an application in advance of the meeting and bring it with you.

Cruise Moab 2022 Trail leaders and gunners!

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
Hey, will there be a trail leader pre-run this year, as in years past? If so, when?
Nope. Just the two classes with Bill Burke. Would be good if people pre-ran

DomOfTheDead

Event Coordinator
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey, will there be a trail leader pre-run this year, as in years past? If so, when?
Due to scheduling conflicts, the trail leader pre-run was eliminated for this year. We will resume the pre-run next year as I am working to get more spacing between the next set of Bill Burke classes and next year's Cruise Moab event. If a trail leader for this year needs a pre-run, let @Inukshuk or myself know and we will work something out.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting to hear if I will be leading. If so, which trails. I'm sure the powers that be are busy bees getting that sorted. As always, just reach out and I'll let you know if I'll lead a specific trail. BTW who is the trail boss this year?

Inukshuk

Rising Sun Member
I'm still waiting to hear if I will be leading. If so, which trails. I'm sure the powers that be are busy bees getting that sorted. As always, just reach out and I'll let you know if I'll lead a specific trail. BTW who is the trail boss this year?

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Just hang tight. We're still in the process of seeing what trails we are going to run this year. Someone will reach out once it's all nailed down.

Thanks for volunteering!

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready
Is there a completed list of leaders / gunners available yet?

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee

Danger Noodle

Trail Ready

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
So if I didn't get an email that means I'm not gunning any trails this year?
leaders have been the primary focus. What trails are you willing to gun? DM me your choices please.

Notyourmomslx450

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
WHO WANTS TO LEAD KOKO #2?!?!?!
We really need someone for this.

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Hey Everyone We still need to fill the following slots... **PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING FOR ANY OF THESE**

**Remember best way to make sure you are guaranteed a spot on a trail is to lead or gun!! Registration is going to fill up FAST!!!**

Tuesday-Thursday Kokopelli #2 LEADER & GUNNER NEEDED

Thursday:
Cliff Hanger - GUNNER NEEDED
Sevenmile Rim - GUNNER NEEDED
Kane Creek Canyon - GUNNER NEEDED
Top of the World - LEADER NEEDED

Friday:
Moab Rim - LEADER NEEDED
Steel Bender - GUNNER NEEDED
Top of the World (Hard - full loop) - GUNNER NEEDED

Saturday:
Golden Spike - GUNNER NEEDED
Behind the Rocks - GUNNER NEEDED
Kane Creek Canyon - LEADER & GUNNER NEEDED
Metal Masher - GUNNER NEEDED
Poison Spider Mesa - LEADER & GUNNER NEEDED
Sevenmile Rim - GUNNER NEEDED

Beach Boy

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I volunteered that I would gun TOTW on Friday under the signup earlier but was not assigned to it? I have signed up for the trail to run anyways with my son who have never run it. Therefore I can gun the trail on Friday if you need me. I have gunned and lead the trail in the past.

allen.wrench

Rising Sun Member
Who's leading 7mile Rim on Thursday?? I'll happily gun (and learn from) for them!

Of course. If someone else wants to gun 7mile Rim on Thursday. I won't fight them. I'm happy to rest-day on Thursday. Lol.

All the same, my offer for gunning 7mi Thursday is my commitment. Just lemme know 😁

Allen

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I volunteered that I would gun TOTW on Friday under the signup earlier but was not assigned to it? I have signed up for the trail to run anyways with my son who have never run it. Therefore I can gun the trail on Friday if you need me. I have gunned and lead the trail in the past.
Sent you a PM

NotyourmomsWife

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
I will gun Saturday on poison spider. Would lead it but only been on it once dint know it good enough. Cacy.frazier@yahoo.com. I PM you a couple days ago
I think you may have PM’s my husband I’ll take a look here soon and send you a PM