Crazy bike riding

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Mad skills with the trails bike. I like the 360 of the tree the best. UK has free health care I believe. Amazing to say the least.

jettaglxdriver

Hard Core 4+
I think i was most impressed by him wedging himself between the bike racks and the wall then hopping across bar to bar to the sidwalk.

Nemo

Trail Ready
Simply amazing work. I like city riding like this but WOW....I am a chump :D

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
There is so much to be in awe of here. I couldn't believe when he hopped up those steps, landed on the front wheel only, then pivoted around and hopped back down. The guy is amazing.

Squishy!

Rising Sun Member
It's like freakin bicycle Parkour!

That's the thing my Brother is getting into. He's nowhere near that skill level, but is aspiring and doing very well. He actually just competed first time ever and started in the Sport class in FTC this weekend and placed 6th out of 15

jettaglxdriver

Hard Core 4+
lol

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
finally remembered to watch this from home... simply amazing! and the Band of Horses soundtrack made it all that mo betta..

Gavin was pretty psyched too, asked me to take his training wheels off. :eek:

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
I think i was most impressed by him wedging himself between the bike racks and the wall then hopping across bar to bar to the sidwalk.

That was my awe point too!

Me three! I couldn't believe all of it... I just sent it to some of my students who do a lot of urban trial stuff.

My favorite is the shots where people run over to the ledge where the dude just jumped off to see what just happened! :eek::bowdown:

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
finally remembered to watch this from home... simply amazing! and the Band of Horses soundtrack made it all that mo betta..

Gavin was pretty psyched too, asked me to take his training wheels off. :eek:

Nak- Is that the bands name? Is there stuff pretty much like that? I am going to download there stuff if so, I really dig the tunes.

Thanks!:thumb:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Nak- Is that the bands name? Is there stuff pretty much like that? I am going to download there stuff if so, I really dig the tunes.

Thanks!:thumb:

yeah go to Pandora and type that in for your radio station. It's all mostly like that though, cool stuff. Actually one of Gavin's favorite bands. :D

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
I love that vid. If your looking for more look into some of these videos, search on youtube for the following.

Down
Double Down
3rd Down
Kranked 1-8?
New World Disorder 1-?
I have a few of these bike p0rn DVDs at home if anyone wants to get drunk and check them out.

wesintl

RS Moderator
LOL! Times that I've done that resulted in dislocated shoulder, broken finger, sprained ankle, split lip... But damn was it fun when I was dumb.

last weekend?:lmao: :hill: