Bike Videos

subzali

Hard Core 4+
interesting race here

That looks like the Erzberg Rodeo. Sickest off road moto race out there IMO. Lots of orange bikes running that one. Do a youtube search for lots of videos.

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
Couple of neighbors talked me into riding the Urban Assault Ride downtown yesterday. Wasn't sure what to expect but it was a good time. 20 miles around downtown on a single speed with knobbies isn't exactly the way to do it though... :hill:

rover67

Rising Sun Member
dang. you need a small cog for those types of shenanigans. Looks like fun

dang. you need a small cog for those types of shenanigans. Looks like fun

yea. small cog and another dozen or so teeth on the front. ;) i didn't count but i must've been doing about 120+ rpms coming down the river trail. too bad i wasn't on a track, i'd have been flying. :hill:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
check out these recovery efforts... the guys working this course are just nuts! :eek:

My son got a go-pro for christmas and has been having fun getting the hang of it ridding at Winter Park this summer. with me slowing down at 35, and him speeding up at 16, he's finally surpassed me and you can easily see i don't have much of a chance keeping up anymore!

embed not working??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAvs8Jfo3Tc&hd=1

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
My son got a go-pro for christmas and has been having fun getting the hang of it ridding at Winter Park this summer. with me slowing down at 35, and him speeding up at 16, he's finally surpassed me and you can easily see i don't have much of a chance keeping up anymore!

embed not working??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAvs8Jfo3Tc&hd=1

This should have fixed it...

Jenny Cruiser

Hard Core 4+
:hill:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
I posted this up in the Chit Chat section but figured it belonged here as well...

subzali

Hard Core 4+