I'll start.

Anybody ever seen endurocross?

I had not till today:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member

rover67

Rising Sun Member
stick the number of the video in betwee youtube in brackets.

like this:

[YOUTUB]I2nWLH7KhHc[/YOUTUB]

except you gotta add the "E" to the word "YOUTUB"

60wag

Rising Sun Member
I watched some edurocross at the National Western complex a few years ago. The amateur races are free, the the pro races have a spectator entry fee. It is very entertaining to watch, the obstacles are huge. Some guys fly over them, some guys fall down them. I think the races were around Halloween in the past.

a co-worker of mine is building a custom twin engine triumph for bonneville speed week 2013 to try and hit the 200mph club. because i can't wait to go watch, how about a couple of speed demons?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
interesting race here

Shot this today. Still some learning to do but I've got lots of ideas. I'm still continually surprised with how far you can push the GoPro footage.

Beautiful morning out there. So stoked to be back on a mountain bike and having only one gear makes it all that much more fun. Thanks Marco. :cheers:

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Sweet vid, Slavin. :thumb: so when you shoot yourself, you're just riding those sections again? I like how you put those sequences together... also liked the rearview stuff.

Sweet vid, Slavin. :thumb: so when you shoot yourself, you're just riding those sections again? I like how you put those sequences together... also liked the rearview stuff.

Thanks. Yea, I'm just riding them again. I went out there Saturday morning and got an idea of what I wanted and what the light was going to be like. That made shooting it yesterday a little easier. Still got lots of questions and a few strange looks. :hill:

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Hey that looks cool as hell!!

Glad you are enjoying the bike!!!!!

SWEET!

Hey that looks cool as hell!!

Glad you are enjoying the bike!!!!!

SWEET!

Most definitely. Made it all the way back up the Draw yesterday without a hike. Starting to get it dialed and the way it's geared is pretty close to perfect. Really doesn't feel like I've missed 10yrs in the dirt at all.

You got the check right? I've got your saddle and stem to give back to you as well.

rover67

Rising Sun Member
Most definitely. Made it all the way back up the Draw yesterday without a hike. Starting to get it dialed and the way it's geared is pretty close to perfect. Really doesn't feel like I've missed 10yrs in the dirt at all.

You got the check right? I've got your saddle and stem to give back to you as well.
yes, got it! Thanks, I emailed you just now...