Thanks Mike :thumb:

I'm sure the little :Princess: is going to LOVE it :D

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
Thanks Nakman!

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Hey thank you! I wish all my shopping experiences were this enjoyable.

fubuki

Mike and his crew are top notch and are highly recommended. He definitely hooked me up getting this bad boy. Looks pretty good on the back of the cruiser too.

DSC00640.JPG

Gmann

Lifted
Mike and his crew are top notch and are highly recommended. He definitely hooked me up getting this bad boy. Looks pretty good on the back of the cruiser too.

DSC00640.JPG

Thats sweet. Mike mentioned he recently sold a Glory.

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
Once again we are offering holiday bike deals as well as accessories to RS'ers that are better than what's offered to the general public. The deals this fall are more aggressive than last year, to help us get a better start to Spring 2011.

The brands are the best: Trek, Gary Fisher, and Giant.

Thanks to all who have referred others and/or made a purchase in the past!

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
One cannot have too many bikes...

You are still lacking a bike that you can ride to work, when you get back to the states. Something like a 16 lb. Giant TCX Advanced SL: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-US/bikes/model/tcx.advanced.sl/7505/44075/.

You can still ride mostly dirt from your house to Waterton via Chatfield State park. Heck, I've had mine on singletrack already.

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Dude, that's a $6,000 bike. You can buy an 80 for that now. :confuse2:

I need to come by and size a new bike for my 9-year-old daughter. Do you have any girly bikes in blue, purple or pink?

fubuki

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
Dude, that's a $6,000 bike. You can buy an 80 for that now. :confuse2:

I need to come by and size a new bike for my 9-year-old daughter. Do you have any girly bikes in blue, purple or pink?

Yes! We have received our new inventory of 24" wheeled kid's mountain bikes from Trek and Giant. Adding in the 2010's still left from last year gives more color options as well.

Gerdo

Always nice to know the owners of small businesses, not that owning a bike shop is that small of a venture.

I'm going to have to stop by and say hello the next time I'm in the area.

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
It's now one week before Christmas. I will make any club member or referred person a smokin' deal on a bike 'til the end of the month! Remember Toyotas are not the only thing that can go off road!

We also have tons of accessories like helmets, especially kid's helmets, that a 25% discount wil apply to.

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
Nothing in stock for track bikes, sorry. I can order in Giant's Omnium and the Track T-1 from Trek.

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
I have been out of the market for years. Are there any mountain and/or road bikes still made in the US? Looking to buy both eventually. Components that are designed to last more than a year would be a plus. When I used to ride, all of the pieces seemed to be designed to wear out.

Bikeman

Hard Core 4+
Nothing is made here unless you want a custom titanium or steel frame. Components will last if you pony up for the race-level stuff, but like with anything, there are parts that are designed to wear out/have a finite product life cycle tied in with rider weight/style/abuse.

There is no way something could be made here, component-wise, and be price competive and affordable. Nothing beats Shimano XT or Ultegra(road), made in japan.