• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

Anyone need any auto electrical anything?

AxleIke

Hard Core 4+
I've almost finished my list.

For whatever reason, I can't get on the site at home, so it may not be up until next week.

Sorry.

Rezarf

Hard Core 4+
Drew,

Here is my list of what I think I need...Hopefully between what you are ordering and what I need we hit the magic $5 min?

2 - 44387 Mounting panel end pcs
4 - 44388 Mounting panel middle pcs
6 - 44380 Panel gaskets (guess I need these)
4 - Contura switch bodies (Contura IIs I think?) Not sure whether I need the SPST or SPTT or SPDT or DPST or :confused: - just want them like the ARB switches when you push the switch the light comes on :hill:
4 - 44354 Contura II Actuator Soft, Black w/ Green Lens

I'll wait to see what else you are ordering on your list above (items 2-4) - there is a LOT of stuff available on that site :eek: - Seems like you've got it figured out though :thumb:

Jeff just getting around to what I actually need. Do you still want all of the above? And you will need to figure out which switches you want SPST or SPTT or SPDT or DPST or :confused: maybe put a call into ARB. I am hoping to order the next day or so.

Last call, :D

Drew

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Jeff just getting around to what I actually need. Do you still want all of the above? And you will need to figure out which switches you want SPST or SPTT or SPDT or DPST or :confused: maybe put a call into ARB. I am hoping to order the next day or so.

Last call, :D

Drew

Drew,

Yep, I'm still in :thumb:. As for switch type :confused:. I reread that link I posted up and I'm gonna go with what that guy used and say I need the SPST switches (if the smarter folks know otherwise please post up :)).

I'm going to modify my order a tad though:

2 - 44387 Mounting panel end pcs
4 - 44388 Mounting panel middle pcs
3 - Contura switch bodies (Contura IIs I think?) SPST style
3 - 44354 Contura II Actuator Soft, Black w/ Green Lens

Also, did you have your list of the other stuff you're ordering (items #2-#4 from your first post), along with part #'s? There might be some of that stuff that I might want to add in with your order.

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
I'm going to put me in one of these for the project 40. Also from West Marine. :D

Attachments

• 5026_182x360.jpg
    5026_182x360.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 124