8th annual Spooky Night Run - October 24th

Since there was a call for a aloha theme guess sushi is out....... mmmmm

the whole house is sick so looks like i may just bring a few cans of pinapple. Have to see what i can bring. what is the tally on what is being brung?

Steven, come on over tomorrow and i am sure i can figure out a way to bring the crock pot. hehe. a tarp , duct tape and bungee cords come to mind. i would do it but Fritz would eat it all before it even gets to the dinner spot. After all that is his area.

ocr14a

...chicken kabobs sound SO GOOD that we were trying to find a way to get them to come along on the trip ;) We'll miss them for sure :(

Well....
wifie says that if one of you takie the crockie, we bringie the kabobies.
So, let me know as soon as you can.

My solution....
deka_battery.jpg
+
nl-sel.jpg
+
836_large_image.jpg
+
MG1379.jpg
+
ML150024.jpg
= :bowdown::bowdown::kevin:

:):lmao::):lmao:

oops....I really mean... :bowdown:

Do I get to see this tomorrow night? :thumb:

ocr14a...............don't let these guys get to you. I also own a FJC which I am very fond of. This group is all about safe 4 wheeling and the spooky run is a great family event.

I look forward to meeting you. I am the bald guy that answers to Steve. :hill:

No prob. I know it's all about good fun here in this group. I actually feel a bit more at home when I get this kind of ribbing. It feels like friends having fun with each other. See you tomorrow night. :cheers:

Dang it, now my surprise is out of the bag. Well, maybe I can guarantee that my jungle juice will be the mostest favoritest.

Doh! :p

Steven, come on over tomorrow and i am sure i can figure out a way to bring the crock pot. hehe. a tarp , duct tape and bungee cords come to mind. i would do it but Fritz would eat it all before it even gets to the dinner spot. After all that is his area.

Hahaha! :D
Thanks, Kenny. I appreciate your enthusiasum. However, my problem isn't enthusiasum (I've got plenty of that).

Dude, I can't even handle it when the ladies at work cook various kinds of otherwise reasonable food items (really, there's nothing wrong with what they eat at all) in the microwave and sit and eat them in their own cubicles surrounding my desk at work. I certainly am not going to go for this kind of thing in my poor Sandi.

No...if someone speaks up and says they'll take the crockpot at the meeting place, we'll bring the kababos. Otherwise, it will be something a little less on the gooey and odorous side of life. :)

rover67

Rising Sun Member
ORC14a,

I'll take it for ya. Ricardo, if you bring yours, we'll plug it into my truck too. maybe we can burn up the inverter. I'm all for trying, it means i get to buy a real one.

tan 60 looks like the one in the avitar, see ya there,

-Marco

TIMZTOY

Hard Core 4+
If we pluged it Into my 40 the truck would probly blow up. Lol:lmao::lmao::lol::lol::clap:

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
Just FYI for those going if you have not heard:

WEEKEND TRAFFIC ALERT: EB I-70 Closed on the west side of Denver starting Friday at 8pm.

Eastbound will be routed off at C470 or 6th Ave. Trucks will be taken off at the Genesee Exit. The road closure is from 8:00 p.m. Friday until 5:30 a.m. Monday for light rail construction into Golden

We unfortunately won't be able to make it...Soccer game at 4pm and the LX is kicking my a$$ on the front axle :(

ocr14a

ORC14a,

I'll take it for ya. Ricardo, if you bring yours, we'll plug it into my truck too. maybe we can burn up the inverter. I'm all for trying, it means i get to buy a real one.

tan 60 looks like the one in the avitar, see ya there,

-Marco

Will do.
Thanks, Marco.

See you there.
steven

RicardoJM

Hard Core 4+
TheBoomBoom and I are in. We are going to bring imported Hawaiian chicken and coleslaw, so no crock pot required. Rick works until 4:30 so we will be late to the meeting spot. I've PMd Nakman for directions/coordinates for the pot luck site-if they don't arrive we'll monitor 145.460 and hopefully can get talked on in.

Mendocino

RS Chapter Eternal
Gone But
Not Forgotten

ocr14a

Hey guys,
sorry, but I just realized what an idiot I'm being with this whole thing.....I'm actually sick right now. I don't think I have the flu, but I do have a cold, and it really doesn't make sense that I'd bring a pot of anything for others to eat. Sorry that I didn't think of it before.

On that note.... I was still going to come to the event even though I have a cold, but now that I think of it (with what's going on in our society right now), I better check with you... Would you prefer that I don't come along if I have a cold (for the sake of not spreading it), or would it be OK if I just played the limited-contact role and still enjoyed the run with you?

pramjockey

Rising Sun Member
I'm bringing enough to feed 6 or 7 - got to go fire up the smoker.

I'm sure there'll be plenty up there.

Caribou Sandstorm

Hard Core 4+
Hi Steven,

Bring a note from your Dr. that you can come out an play...jk..Your call on coming. As long as you don't have a fever, you shouldn't be too contagous..

But if you feel like being a couch potato, we understand and we will have lots of events to join in on..

Shark Bait

Rising Sun Member
We're working on pumpkin soup to bring. :)

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Spoke to the other Kevin this morning on Face Book and it seems we are both bringing similar things. Kevin S is bringing Chicken Adobo and I'm bringing Pork Adobo. Our rice cooker is also only 650watt so I will steam/cook the rice up there. Yum! Who's bringing the fresh Mango and Papaya? :lmao: Hopefully someone is doing drinks with the little umbrellas! (Non-alcoholic of course) :thumb::thumb: :homer:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
For those who haven't done a Spooky Night Run before it is customary to have a few vehicles dressed in Halloween decorations/lights!

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Robin and ty will bring some goodies.
I am heading up in a couple of hours to cut wood for:campfire: and make the fire ring better. hoping the wind is in the right direction for :campfire:
Looking forward to the fun

ocr14a

Hi Steven,

Bring a note from your Dr. that you can come out an play...jk..Your call on coming. As long as you don't have a fever, you shouldn't be too contagous..

But if you feel like being a couch potato, we understand and we will have lots of events to join in on..

Cool.
We'll be there then....just won't bring anything to share......unless you want us to pitch in some cash or firewood or whatever.

We're going to do soe climbing this afternoon first, and I'll try to check here again before we take off.

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Hopefully someone is doing drinks with the little umbrellas! (Non-alcoholic of course) :thumb::thumb: :homer:
I wasn't kidding about it... Virgin Mai-Tai and Pina-Colada drinks just don't seem right. Never been to Hawai'i, heck never on an ocean beach for that matter, so I hope I get them right since the only way I've ever tried them was, uh, the 'right' way (i.e. heavy on the rum)!