80 series cabin air filter from Solve Function

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
I plan on doing the diy ones that a few people have written up on mud for the same reason...the dust and stuff that flows through my vents ;)

RayRay27

Cruise Moab Committee
Cruise Moab Committee
Looks like a lot of work with little pay off too me. How often would you need to pull and clean?

Hulk

RS Webmaster
Staff member
Cruise Moab Committee
Looks interesting. But does it freeze up in the winter with water getting into the filter element?

Looks like a lot of work with little pay off too me. How often would you need to pull and clean?

These are my concerns as well. It looks like a PITA just to put in once. Having to pull it and clean it on a regular basis would be more trouble than it may be worth.

I plan on doing the diy ones that a few people have written up on mud for the same reason...the dust and stuff that flows through my vents ;)

Link?

DaveInDenver

Rising Sun Ham Guru
Looks interesting. But does it freeze up in the winter with water getting into the filter element?
Food for thought. It looks like kind of a PITA to get at so feasibility of this might not work but it would seem summer would be worse for dust anyway so maybe remove in the winter? But that may beg the question of having it get wet at all doesn't seem ideal, as in are you pulling in cabin air through mildew?

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+

here's one, not the one i'm thinking of, but there may be more