• ColoYota Expo: swap meet + show and shine. Saturday, May 11 from 10 am - 2 pm
    Get Details & Register Now!
    . Only $5 to attend (no additional charge to participate in the swap meet).

Hey Guest, we need volunteers to help run the event. Please sign up here.

6th Annual Spooky Night Run

Red_Chili

Hard Core 4+
Rats, I can't make it. My rear brake circuit failed when up elk hunting and I got to tow a new camper back with only front brakes and trailer brakes, I don't think anyone wants to be in front of me that night!!
Master cylinder ordered from Marlin but won't be here in time.
Have a great time!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Rats, I can't make it. My rear brake circuit failed when up elk hunting and I got to tow a new camper back with only front brakes and trailer brakes, I don't think anyone wants to be in front of me that night!!
Master cylinder ordered from Marlin but won't be here in time.
Have a great time!

That don't matter AS LONG as the freezers full!(?) Report on 45 needed!

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Tim,
Are you coordinating munchies or does everyone just bring chips and dip?

What is the main course? ;)

Head count?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
I'm thinking of doing chili dogs this year.. or maybe Italian sausage sandwiches.. and I can take care of the bulk of that.. and I'll also come up with an herbivorous alternative for Corp. O'Reilly & Co, plus whatever else I think of while at the store. If everyone else could just bring something easy to share that would be great, really hard to go wrong though. Just remember it's going to be relatively dark, and cold, and quite possibly windy.. so hot queso dip tends to be a little more popular than spinach salad. Anything that you'd enjoy eating while standing up with gloves on :)

daughterofromer

Rising Sun Member
I'm thinking of doing chili dogs this year.. or maybe Italian sausage sandwiches.. and I can take care of the bulk of that.. and I'll also come up with an herbivorous alternative for Corp. O'Reilly & Co, plus whatever else I think of while at the store. If everyone else could just bring something easy to share that would be great, really hard to go wrong though. Just remember it's going to be relatively dark, and cold, and quite possibly windy.. so hot queso dip tends to be a little more popular than spinach salad. Anything that you'd enjoy eating while standing up with gloves on :)

Yum! Matt and I will make sure to bring a side dish type thing to share, I'm excited!

Boulder Cruiser

Trail Ready
My dad owns an Italian resturant so ill have them make me a few pizzas if that works for you guys? Anything specific toppings???

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
My dad owns an Italian resturant so ill have them make me a few pizzas if that works for you guys? Anything specific toppings???

Are you kidding!!?? YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You bet, bring on some pizza!!! My request would be one that's all veggie, and one or two that's the antithesis of veggie. I have a feeling participation just went up.. :bowdown:

Jacket

RS Moderator
Staff member
I'm trying to talk the :Princess: into this, but I'm facing some resistance. Something about cold weather and whinny kids :dunno:

powderpig

Hard Core 4+
Well I will be coming, but no wife, Ty or McCall. All have some form of commitment that night. I will be looking forward to playing with you all. Post up what you want me to bring Tim and I will bring it along. Catch you all tomorrow night. robbie

subzali

Hard Core 4+
My boss Gary is coming with his stock FJ60, and I'll try to bring something to add to the selection of füd :D that can be carried in the Brahma :thumb:

Jeff, I got your air cleaner and instrument gauge too

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
My boss Gary is coming with his stock FJ60, and I'll try to bring something to add to the selection of füd :D that can be carried in the Brahma :thumb:

Jeff, I got your air cleaner and instrument gauge too

:cool: on the boss coming, and thanks for bringing the parts :thumb:

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
I'll have something slow cooking in the crock pot on the trail! I'm guessing it will have come from the Glenwood Springs area last year! ;):cool: :thumb:

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
UB picked up the first mod for my 80 so I might have to show up now.

corsair23

Hard Core 4+
UB picked up the first mod for my 80 so I might have to show up now.

Would be great if you are able to!

Anyone heard about the snow up there? Thinking of throwing some sleds in for the kids but hard to sled if it is still just rocks and dirt :hill:

nuclearlemon

Hard Core 4+
dang, sounds like some good food and good times...sorry i'll miss it.:(

Boulder Cruiser

Trail Ready
Ok so is 4 pizzas going to be enough? I can have them make something else to... If i cant get the tires mounted in time Is my titan going to be able to make up?

nakman

Club Secretary
Staff member
Dude, you could almost do this in the IS... see ya tomorrow!

Newbie/Old Fart Ol' Grateful will make it for the first run with the 60. Wicked hot chili and corn bead will come along too. Subzali will be my seeing eye dog...or is that my Radar.

Gary

treerootCO

Rising Sun Member
The brakes too a little longer than I thought on Beth's Cruiser. I'll make it next year. If anyone wants to, free beer at my house. I started drinking at dinner, may as well keep it up for a bit. :)

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 166

Uncle Ben

Hard Core 4+
Great run Sir Nakgadget! What time did everyone get home? Matt and I had no issues and actually went full spooky and explored a new route and as Nak thought, we came out on rd 175 ot the Kingston Peak road. Very cool!

I got home at 02:30 :snail::doh: